Baby girl name ideas?

So I need an unbiased opinion
I’m expecting a baby girl in August
Her father and I chose the name Audrey and had chosen the middle name Jeanne after his paternal Grandmother
We lost him in an auto accident 2 months ago
Should I give our daughter the name that we had chosen or should I give her his first name (Tyler) as her middle name?

120 Likes

Love the idea of giving her his first name as her middle name

2 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss.

I would go with the name that you two chose together. That’s the name he liked, perhaps that would be the best.

4 Likes

Couldn’t you use both his name and grandmas name

1 Like

You could give her both.

That would be MORE of a reason for me to do so. He wanted that name :heart:

4 Likes

2 middle names aubrey tyler jeanne

12 Likes

Sorry for your loss. But you could both

You can choose two middle names Audrey Jeanne Tyler

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss ,and I personally would just do two middle names ,I did with 3 of my kids

1 Like

Love the idea of both …has a strong story behind the name as well as sounds so pretty together

I’m so sorry. And I think it would be really sweet to honor him by adding his name to the middle. Go with what your hearts says is right.

1 Like

Have 2 middle names. Picked the one y’all chose together and then his name.

2 Likes

Audrey Jeanne Tyler or Audrey Tyler Jeanne…both sound good…so sorry for your loss!

I like the idea of two middle names. Or Making Aubrey Jeanne her first name, and Tyler as a middle name.

2 Likes

I think you should DEFINITELY go with HIS name. That’s so sweet. So sorry for your loss as well🙏

I would do what you guys decided on together. So sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss :broken_heart: I feel like Tyler is more meaningful but you could always do Audrey Jeanne Tyler, That way you incorporate both?

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss! I personally don’t believe in two middle names (just my opinion) but if it were me I would use Tyler in honor of him.

Audrey Tyler Jean. I’m sorry for your loss

The name you picked together

1 Like

Audrey Tyler Jeanne is super cute :heart:

4 Likes

So sorry for your loss what about a hyphenated name
Tyler-Aubrey Jeanne
Aubrey-Tyler Jeanne
Jeanne-Aubrey Tyler
Jeanne-Tyler Aubrey

So sorry for your loss! I would incorporate all 3 names :heart: she would probably love to be named after her daddy

I like the idea of using both. Then you’re still honoring him not only by using the name you chose together, but she has his name as well

1 Like

Hyphenate it, Jeanne-Tyler or Tyler-Jeanne. Love it!

I like the name Audrey Tyler Jean

1 Like

I’d say do Audrey Tyler-Jeanne and I’m so sorry for your loss :heart:

1 Like

So sorry for your loss. I so agree with Krystal Kerwock

Tyler. Or maybe both. I’m so sorry :sob:

I am so sorry for your loss.
My opinion is, name her what you both decided on, as he helped name her. If you wanted to, you could incorporate Tyler in as a middle name. You’ve got some time to think about baby’s name, and think about what Tyler would want you to do as well. I send you love and strength :heart:

1 Like

I agree with Krystal. It’s really pretty, and it flows.

Do two middle names :slightly_smiling_face: that way it’s still the names y’all picked and the Tyler for you as well

I think either is a honor an he would be happy

1 Like

So sorry for your loss. Although you picked the name together, I would do Tyler as the middle name now. You agreed to the middle name as a remembrance…not that his grandmother isnt important, but now she could have a piece of her father in her name, and you still have the agreed upon first name. I personally am not a fan of 2 middle names, but any decision you make here is the right one.

2 Likes

Use both of them. Jeanne-Tyler

2 Likes

First off,I’m terribly sorry for your loss,I couldn’t imagine what you’re going through,my heart goes out to you. Secondly,this is a hard decision,as before he passed,y’all had chosen a name together,however,Audrey Tyler is a beautiful name with A LOT of meaning behind it❤

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss . Why not all three ? There is no rule for this .

I would stick with what you chose together.

Audrey Tyler Jeanne sounds lovely,nothing wrong with more than one middle name,so sorry for your loss x

6 Likes

I’m truly sorry for your loss. I think you should do what feels right for you. Your circumstances have changed since you decided to use the other family member’s name. If I were your daughter I would prefer to have the name you and Daddy chose together and his name. This is just my opinion. You should do what is right for you. God Bless you and your daughter. I’ll keep you in my prayers :pray::innocent::pray::revolving_hearts:

Id give her 2middle names

Follow YOUR HEARTS and you will know what names to use.

I am so so sorry. I would personally use the names you picked together, and then maybe add on Tyler as a middle name as well :heartbeat:

Audrey Tyler Jeanne sounds beautiful honey! I am so sorry for your loss

2 Likes

Tyler is adorable for a girl

1 Like

Im so sorry for your loss. I would use all.

Do Audrey Jeanne Tyler

3 Likes

So sorry for your loss. Whatever feels good.
Audrey Jeanne-Tyler is cute and uses boh names. Or Audrey Tyler-Jean. It’s really a personal perference.

I like Tyler. What do u want to do?

I am so sorry for your loss. Id give her both as middle names <3

1 Like

Do audrey jeanne-tyler

2 Likes

I would stick with what you guys decided she is still in his family for life. . Honor him by the name he helped choose

Give her two middle names to honor her daddy I an so sorry for your loss

1 Like

How about Audrey Jeanne Tyler. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

You can do both! So sorry for your loss!

I would do 2 middle names to have both. I’m sorry for your loss.

You can always do two middle names

I have a cousin and her name is Tyler … You don’t hear it to often for a girl name … I love the name Tyler for a girl

I’m so sorry for your loss

Audrey Tyler Jeanne sounds beautiful! So sorry for your loss! Xo

1 Like

Both middle name’s :heart: sorry for your loss :pensive: :pray:t2: for you and your little one

So sorry for your loss

I’d do it what you all had picked out but if you want to do Tyler after him you could spell it with an I for a girls version. My ex husbands cousins name is Tiler. I thought it was pretty and unique

I am loving Audrey Tyler Jeanne!! That’s is to cute! And I’m sure his family would love it :heart: I’m also so sorry for ur loss :disappointed_relieved: I’ll be keeping y’all in my prayers!

1 Like

I would name her after her Dad.

Add Tyler to the name you guys chosen :heart:

1 Like

You could name her Audrey Tyler Jeanne. That would honor him and the name you chose with him.

2 Likes

My parents gave me two middle names to honor both of my grandmas

1 Like

Audrey Tyler Jeanne sounds amazing… so sorry for your loss!

1 Like

Audrey Tyler Jeanne! Your honouring the dads wishes as well as yours :heart: hope things get a bit better for you

2 Likes

My friend has daughtern named Tommie- after her father who passed away before baby was born…I always loved it…

Do both!! Audrey Tyler Jeanne sounds so good together.

1 Like

I like Audrey Jeanne, has a nice flow to it

Use all 3 names mama. My heart goes out to you, and your new daughter. You got this! Xoxo

1 Like

Audrey Tyler Jeanne would be such an honor sorry for your loss prayers

Audrey Tyler Jeanne :heart: sorry for your loss!

I would add Tyler into the name you have picked together! Prayers for you and your baby girl! So very sorry for your loss! May Had bring you peace!

2 Likes

I would stick to the name you guys agreed to. But also I do like incorporating his name for her also. Would be a nice tribute to him.

3 Likes

So sorry for your loss! Use both. Audrey Tyler Jeanne

5 Likes

Listen to your heart. I’m all for including his name though. So sorry for that loss!

2 Likes

What a horrible situation - I’m so very sorry for your loss. I agree with many other people - incorporate them both. Holding space for you today.

2 Likes

Stick to what you both decided on

I like the Audrey Tyler Jean as well that sounds so pretty

4 Likes

Audrey Tyler Jeanne or Audrey Jeanne Tyler

7 Likes

Id call her Tyler jean xx

2 Likes

My SO lost his brother a few years ago and we used his initials to match hers. RAL

I’m so sorry for your loss. I would do Audrey Jeanne Tyler or Audrey Tyler Jeanne.

2 Likes

Yes all three names sounds great :pray: for u and your family

1 Like

I’d do Jeanne Tyler, sounds good

Awe how terrible sorry for your loss :cry:

Both! I love the ring of both and my daughter has 2 middle names too!

I would go with the name he helped pick out. That way some day you can explain to her the reason behind her name.

I personally love boys names for girls, so even dropping the name Audrey if you’re ok with that. And go with Tyler Jean or Tyler Jeanne

1 Like

I like Audrey Jeanne Tyler :yellow_heart: I’m so sorry for your loss but happy you have a beautiful baby girl on the way to keep his memory alive. Hugs and love :two_hearts:

2 Likes

I like Audrey Jeanne Tyler :yellow_heart: I’m so sorry for your loss but happy you have a beautiful baby girl on the way to keep his memory alive. Hugs and love :two_hearts:

Go with two middle names keep Jeanne and add a Tyler. Audrey jeanne Tyler or Audrey Tyler jeanne

I think her Dad’s name would be nice.

Audrey Tyler Jeanne sounds cute as hell :sob::two_hearts:

3 Likes

I really like Tyler Jeanne!