Baby girl names that end in eigh?

We are trying for baby #4 and need girl names that end with -eigh. We already have a boy’s name picked out. Also, I recently got diagnosed with PCOS. I’ve already had one miscarriage, and I’m so scared to go back through that again. have any of you mommies went through this and have a normal healthy pregnancy with a healthy baby?

6 Likes

Naveigh is a pretty name for a girl

Leigh, kaileigh, ashleigh

1 Like

Everleigh is my granddaughter’s name. I think it’s a beautiful name.

Kayleigh (my almost 27 year old daughter’s name)

Kinsleigh… Ainsleigh… Kayleigh

I have PCOS and my first pregnancy was hard I ended up having her a little over a month early but now shes a smart beautiful 13 year old. My second one I carried to term but had a few issues (nothing too bad though) and she’s now 7 months old and doing great. Getting diagnosed with it can be scary but just take it easy.

Kayleigh, jo-leigh, Ashleigh

My daughters name is Ryleigh.

Ryleigh, Kyleigh, Saraleigh

I have pcos lost one baby carried on full term and pregnant now. Itll be ok mama just have faith

Raeleigh, Ryleigh, Kinsleigh, Kayleigh, Bayleigh

Jodileigh…Stacyleigh.Bronleigh

My daughter is Bayleigh

Karleigh, Angeleigh, Brayleigh

Amberleigh, Bayleigh

Phoebe-Leigh (my daughters name) hayleigh, Ashleigh, Karleigh, Amberleigh x

Karleigh, Heaven-Leigh sounds fitting

Harlyneigh, huntleigh, tinleigh.

I have an Emaleigh. How about: Baileigh. Ashleigh. Tinleigh.

What are the names of your other children?

Haleigh, Marleigh, Kaleigh

I named my daughter melinda you like??

Everleigh …Emereigh (Emory/Emery)…Brynleigh…Haleigh…Blakeleigh…Kaleigh…Carleigh…Ryleigh…Baleigh

Rayleigh, Ashleigh, Kayleigh,Harleigh,-sounds same as harley ,Karleigh,

1 Like

I had two . But have 3 healthy ones

Ashleigh, Kayleigh, Leigh, Aubreigh

Reneigh pronounces renee

Adoleigh. We have grand daughter Adolai so just changed it up a bit. Our daughter, her mom has PCOS as well.

I’ve had 5 miscarriages (6 babies, one pregnancy was twins), and I have 2 healthy little boys. It’s possible :heart:

1 Like

I have had 4 misscarriages and on my 5th pregnancy i now have a healthy baby boy who will be 7 in a few weeks!! Its possible!! Give it to God!

2 Likes

I’ve been through that just recently. I was diagnosed with PCOS and endometriosis a few years ago. Multiple miscarriages. My last miscarriage was Thanksgiving 2018. I’m currently due next week with a healthy baby boy. It is possible but it is a journey

I have PCOS (and a ton of other medical issues) and had a perfect healthy baby boy at 43!!

1 Like

My daughters name is Lacey Leigh, we only said the whole name if she was in trouble, lol.

I have pcos we tried for12 yrs with one miscarriage at 9 weeks and my daughter is 2 and half and I’m 25 weeks pregnant with a boy now

My granddaughter name is…
Paizleigh

Baby great great granddaughter in n.y. Brenliegh also have Hailiegh and Tayliegh

Harleigh. Rayleigh. Ryleigh.Madaleigh

Myleigh bayleigh both of my kids names different spelling :blush:

My granddaughter is Karleigh :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Kenzleigh
Bryleigh
Brayleigh

My daughter’s name is Jaeleigh

Everleigh, bayleigh, hayleigh, marleigh, kaileigh

Kensleigh
Brayleigh
Kayleigh
Presleugh