Baby shower food ideas?

WHAT DID YOU MOMMAS DO FOR FOOD FOR YOUR BABY SHOWER? I am cooking like 4 trays of meats and like 2 sides. My moms making something and my 2 sisters also… i am scared it wont be enough.

1 Like

I did chicken tenders and pulled pork for meat and then chicken dip, pasta salad, chips, Cole slaw, fruit and veggie trays. For dessert I had cookies and cupcakes. Drinks I did water and a Sherbet rainbow drink I found on pinterest and got some canned pop. I had around 70 women at my shower.

Cute up some veggies and make a tray and buy salad dressing nuts,cut up fruits

My sister in law did mine, but she hired a caterer. My best friend had one and asked everyone to bring a dish and it was awesome. There were so many different things to choose from.

2 Likes

Depends on how many people. We had around 100. We did 2 meats for sandwiches, cheese platter with crackers, taco dip, pasta salad, fruit salad, veggies with dip tray, and a couple other different salads.

Just saying if you are invited to something you don’t ask your guest to bring a dish !!
Anyway … if it were me … I would do spring or penne spaghetti salad sandwiches from like sams or Costco … macaroni salad or potatoe salad … cookie tray . then cake

Finger snacks (chips, fruit+veggie trays) macaroni salad, potato salad, sandwiches,

Fruit trays, veggies and dip, crackers and cheese, cupcakes, sandwiches, salads, chips, pretzels, popcorn, maybe some different kinds of candy

We had, chips, dip, fruit and veggie trays with cupcakes at my shower. Easy and inexpensive.

What happened to just having cake and maybe ham sandwiches ? Everything is so overboard now.

5 Likes