Baby shower registry ideas?

Can I ask for some baby shower registry ideas?? I didn’t have a shower with my first and it’s been 5 years since I’ve had a baby, it’s like I forgot what I loved having during that time lol. Plus this one is a girl, my first was a boy. I just need more ideas on what to add there, wants and needs. Thanks

11 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Baby shower registry ideas? - Mamas Uncut

There are so many new things…
Its hard to say…

Google registry ideas and you will get lists with reviews of the new products and ideas on what is worth the money and what products are not. Congrats on your new little one!

You can register on Amazon and ppl out of town that wants to gift you can ship to your home

Amazon! You can get a little gift bag from Amazon if you select certain things for your registration

I agree Amazon or even like target online registry. Allows you to add as you look at things you might want/need. So many great things now.

Sheets, towels , diapers of all sizes.

1 Like

Register on baby list and you can add anything from any website! Diapers, wipes, diaper bag, gift cards, swaddles, baby carrier, car seat, stroller, sound machine, humidifier. I think you can look at other peoples registries too for other ideas

2 Likes

Dont forget to get things for yourself for postpartum care!! That’s totally fine to put on a registry :yellow_heart:
For you:
Sitz bath
Ibuprofen/Tylenol
Pads for postpartum bleeding
A postpartum douche!!
Bio oil
Snacks
Breakfast shakes (trust me they’re super helpful!!)

For baby:
Crib sheets
Recieving blankets!! (you can later use them as burp rags so the more the better)
Bottles
Pacifiers
Different kinds of baby soaps and lotions (in case they end up allergic and you need to try more)
Different sizes and brands for diapers
Baby Wipes
Teething toys
Sleep sacks!
Baby monitor
Baby snacks (puffs/biscuit teethers)
Baby food purees
Baby food utensils
Books

2 Likes

Make sure you have desitin baby clippers things infant needs bottles ect

Amazon! They give you 15% off of whatever isn’t purchased from your registry, once your shower is over!

Baby wearing wrap or carrier
Car seat and stroller
Diapers(target brand works best for us)
Wipes
Trash can with a lid
Bouncer
Swing (we had the duo glider and used it as a swing and bassinet)
Endless muslin blankets

An automatic vacuum cleaner

Bottle warmer was the best most used item we got

Do you have a theme picked out for her that your like if so try to get things that match the theme like blankets pacifiers clothes

Baby swing and bouncer onsies of all sizes zip up pj’s all sizes diapers wipes infant carseat receiving blankets diaper rash cream crib set up pack n play

MoonjaX - the best teether ever ! Babies love it ! $14.99 on Amazon . Also , best diaper cream
Is balmex - used it with my kids and now on my grandkid . A compact / portable swing - they are great and don’t take up a lot
Of room .

Girl this was me but I got two family members that are also having girls

Bath stuff wash clothes baby towels clothes socks hats mittens onesies pacifiers bottles of your bottle feeding or breast pump and nipple cream and other breast feeding supplies. Blankets crib mattress safety kit mucus sucker nail file swing bouncer and play Matt baby grow very quickly and adding in toys such as play Matt jumper or activities center helps a lot. Baby monitor books diaper wipes creams and lotions oils for their bath and skin. Booby and cover maybe even a diaper cart

Hangers diaper genie refills if you use one. Maybe an extra base for the car seat if you have multiple cars.

I think that your registry list should be according to your family/ friends financial situation.
Diapers, wipes , clothes, blankets are very necessary and affordable things that most people can afford

Diapers, wipes, cute clothes, nursing tops (if you plan on nursing), pacifiers, themed items for her room if you have a theme (blankets, wall decals, crib sheet, curtains), restaurant gift cards (for those early days you won’t feel like/have time for cooking), burp cloths, towels, baby bath, car seat, toys.

A swing. A bassinet/something to put the baby in, I loved our rock n play but I know those have been recalled so whatever they have now that’s similar but safe. One of those little flower bath mats to bathe her in the sink. Receiving blankets, the Aden & Anais muslin ones were my favorite. Try not to stock up too much on bottles or pacis because you might have to try a few before you find what she likes. Sleepers that ZIP. Button ones are fun if you enjoy trying to get 13 buttons matched up in the middle of the night when it’s dark and you’re delirious lol, definitely go for the ones that zip. I’d also recommend a very low/soft nightlight for middle of the night feedings and changings so you can see without fully waking baby. OH! Boudreaux’s butt paste and the little silicone spatula to apply it because trying to wash diaper cream off your hands is a nightmare.

Wipe juice
Cloth diapers
Option for gift cards
Books
Wash cloths
You can always add big items and use that discount to buy them.

Amazon has a baby registry

Take that little tales on guns and go through every baby item isle and scan-scan-scan until you now longer hear or think about all those trouble some scenarios that having a new child brings and just “suck-it-up” chin up back straight and all that! Most of all enjoy your new baby!