Bachelorette party ideas?

I need some ideas and suggestions as I’ve never done this before and am in general pretty introverted and not super creative in this department. One of my close friends is getting married and I’m her matron of honor. I want to throw her a fun bachelorette party but she’s really not into “partying”, drinking, anything too crazy. I’m thinking a day centered around relaxation and maybe a spa day? Is this a good idea? Any suggestions?

2 Likes

Going to the spa and all is actually a good idea for one. I’m the same way, not the partying drinking type either. For my bachelorette party I want a day to relax lol I’d love to go to the beach because I love the beach but I rather not be sunburned on my wedding day so a day at the spa is what I want for mine if I ever get married. Maybe go out to eat as well after and then go back to your house and sip some wine or whatever y’all prefer to sip on and just hang out.

A spa day is a good idea! I’m going to one next week that’s a “paint night & games” type of deal and I’m excited for it

What about a paint and eat night? You guys go paint pictures and have charcuterie boards? Or hotel room with a spa?

Look at some paint and sip options or craft bars. Board and brush options. Food is usually good. Going to artisan cheese places. Tours…etc