Being pregnant with an iron deficiency

I’am making over $135 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18574 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://AmazingJobs162.pages.dev/

Yes and it effected my placenta and I had a premature baby at 30 weeks then after a blood transfusion as I was weak

I was had to take iron pills. My baby was fine. That was 38yrs ago

Eat some steak and spinach and ur be good during pregnancy iron is low the baby taking all the blood and nutrients from the mom

1 Like

I am surprised the Dr didn’t prescribe Iron?

1 Like

I took Flintstones w/ iron, my stomach couldn’t handle the prenatal vitamins.

Iron pills, chicken or beef liver , spinach

Yes I was very anemic and went in for Iron infusions at the hospital to get it back up. Taking freeze dried beef liver in capsules and liquid forms of iron supplements can help. Baby will get what it needs before you do so should be fine

Yes. Every pregnancy I’ve had I’ve been anemic. 3 big healthy babies.

Of course ur anemic if ur having babies back to back and not taking any of the any prenatals and now not taking the iron supplements…just an fyi if ur iron is really low during child birth u could die!!! Maybe just take the supplements!!!

I fainted a lot because of this with both of my pregnancies.
I just supplemented with iron pills and had to make sure I was drinking enough water.
I barely drove while pregnant because of this. My fainting was random and unpredictable.

The prenatal are very important and have iron in them, them alone should get your iron where it needs to be, don’t starve your body of the nutrients it needs go grow your baby! I had to take prenatal and iron for both my baby’s, best advice I can give is start your prenatals (make sure they have iron) and wait to see if your iron goes up before doing supplements as too much iron is so bad.

Yes I was iron deficient my entire pregnancy , I took iron supplements and ate a lot of liver and buckwheat.

Yes take your vitamins my daughter had to do iron infusions during her first pregnancy she my have to again she’s 31 weeks I now also have to not pregnant thow and a b12 shot.

I have Alpha Thalassemia. My normal levels are 7/8 and I have to get routinely iron infusions. While pregnant, they have always dropped to 3/4 so those iron infusions become weekly rather than 3-4 times a year like usual just to get me back up to 7/8. I’ve had 4 healthy pregnancies, none of my kids are anemic and thankfully none of them are carriers of Alpha Thalassemia.

You will be fine. Eat iron enriched foods and foods that help promote iron build like tomatoes, fish, beans, etc. Make sure your prenatals have iron in them and take them daily

I did!!! I had to take iron supplements my whole pregnancy! Went on to have a huge heathy baby! My friend had such bad iron deficiency she has to do iron infusions she also just had a baby 8 months ago and she was healthy and just find 

Take an iron pill every morning with a glass of orange juice. Why aren’t you taking your vitamins? Very important especially with back to back pregnancies.

1 Like

I’am making over $138 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18431 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://AmazingJobs240.pages.dev/

Yes I did. I had to take iron pills. Before they figured out what was going on, I was getting dizzy/lightheaded and I flat out passed out at times. With my 1st I passed out a lot! Went through the whole pregnancy with no answers. Baby is now 13 and very healthy. With my second they figured out What was causing about halfway through. She is now 10 and healthy as well.
I suggest asking about iron pills because if it gets too low, you will pass out

I Get Paid 0ver $ 107 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 12623 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE M0RE HERE… >> https://BangOnJobs96.pages.dev

Take the prenatal vits and iron also ask dr it vit b12

I’am making over $138 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 18431 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://AmazingJobs266.pages.dev/

Yes take your iron pills daily and u will be fine. I’ve have 5 kids.

Make a beet smoothie or natural juice

Have your prenatal and beans, lentils etc

Eat you some peanut butter thats what I was doing to keep mine up

1 Like

Red meat, beets, liver

1 Like

The larger concern is lack of prenatal vitamin for last 20+ weeks…

3 Likes

I took SlowFe … Dr had me on it

You really need to take the tablets and demand that they check you regularly. I was “missed” and ended up having a level of 4 and almost died after labour. So please take your iron tablets and folic acid and make sure you’re checked at regular intervals xx

1 Like

Yes, I had anemia and my baby weighed 7lbs 1oz, and was perfectly healthy.

Why do you not take prenatal

1 Like

Get some greens u ya xx

Yes, they put me on an iron supplement

Mine was a 4 and was suppose to have iron infusion but didn’t happen until after my child was born.

All my kids pregnancy I was anemic and they turned out fine

I’ve been anemic with all my pregnancies and am currently taking iron supplement gummies 2xs a week. You can get iron through foods such as fresh beets raw or juiced, red meat, kidney beans, eggs, all kinds of foods really.

Omg. A salted beet smoothie sounds soooo good rn.

Pre-natal vitamins are great. Spinach is good too

As long as your iron levels are up when it’s time to give birth the baby will be fine, my iron was way lower than your level’s during both my pregnancies and while not pregnant I’ve been in the hospital a few times due to almost no iron which caused a lot of other things to give me problems first time I was in the hospital for over a week.

Yess I had to do iron infusions with my son and my current pregnancy.