Best 8 seater SUV?

my boyfriend and I are searching for an 8 seater SUV for our growing blended family. What are you riding?

5 Likes

I have a traverse. It seats 8 and I love it

1 Like

I’ve had an Armada, they’re great. I now have an Expedition. And it’s definitely bigger. Both are good.

1 Like

I loved my traverse it was so big and comfy!!

Chevy suburban! Even the 3rd row has plenty of leg room and the trunk space is pretty big also!

1 Like

Chevy traverse is really nice and roomy and great in the snow too.

We have the Honda Pilot. Love it

We LOVE our Wagoneer! So roomy and luxurious feeling.

1 Like

Suburban! It’s got a nice third row and a trunk too. Love mine

2 Likes

We got a Kia Carnival and absolutely love the room for all 5 kids. We have more room in it than my husband yukon XL.

1 Like

Just bought a ford explorer ST I made sure it had the bench seat in the middle. My fiance and I have a large blended family now as well :relieved:

I have a chevy tahoe. I also live in a state that has winter so I love that I can get through anything. Does great for my family

4 Likes

Dodge Durango, looks sporty but very affordable! I love mine!

1 Like

I love my 2018 chevy traverse! 150k miles and still going!

4 Likes

I have a chevy traverse that is an 8 seater and I love it!

Pilot! So roomy and mine has dvd. There are 8 of us. It has an ok amount of trunk space with a compartment. Mine has a sun roof and leather seat to easily wipe. When I got it we had 4 in car seats. Baby seat, toddler seat, high back booster seat and just a booster. Now we’re down to two toddler seat and one booster. Everyone fits great, ages range from 1-11

I had a Toyota Sequoia it had the 3rd row seating was very comfortable

1 Like

We just upgraded to a Honda pilot and it’s been great

2 Likes

My favorite SUV that I owned was Toyota Sequoia. So roomy and comfortable.

2 Likes

Gmc yukon, never have any problems with it

Kia telluride, hands down

I got a Honda pilot and it seats 8 I got 4 kiddos and me and my husband we fit in it fine with plenty of room my kids are big kids and fit in it good we have also had 2 friends ride along too still very roomy

Nissan Armada. Seats 8 and has treated us well so far.

2 Likes

I have had a few and my ford expedition was really good to me, most dependable car I’ve had

1 Like

Waiting for Toyota Highlander hybrid! Or grand Highlander

My 2013 Chevrolet Traverse has 160,000 and still trucking. Seats 8.

I have a pilot and love it.
But honestly depends on ages and size of kiddos.

I have had 7 people in it before comfortably 3 in carseats

2 Likes

armada hands down. I detail cars for a living and these are deff worth every penny ! very spacious and comphy. so many upgrades available

Honda Odyssey van. Love it 8 passenger

I have the kia Telluride it’s comfy

1 Like

Depends… do you need 3 carseats across in any row? If so the indy ones that fit comfortably is the yukon xl and suburban. Expedition does too but I’m not a Ford gal

1 Like

Following. I think we’re going with telluride but not sure

I absolutely LOVED my Chevy traverse.

What ever you get make sure you sit in a second and third row to see if you as an adult or any other adult has plenty of room because you never know if you have to sit back there or another adult has to sit back there not just your kids

All depeneds what price range and how long you want it to last! The most bang for your buck you want to look at Honda or Toyota.

I only sit 6 additional :frowning: I drive a dodge caravan which I love. I wonder if other vans have more seats

1 Like

2015 GMC Acadia. 2 in front. 3 in middle and 3 in back

1 Like

GMC Yukon or ford expedition!

Buick Enclave and it has heated seats with back massagers for the win :joy: