Best baby bassinet?

Favorite baby bassinet?

1 Like

Honestly imo, the pack n play ones that have a basinet/changing table option. You’ll get more use out of them than the fancy, high dollar expensive ones, though they are super nice! . I just use the bassinet until my babies can roll over both ways, and then take the changing table out to make sure they have room to roll and move. And once they start sitting up, I take the bassinet part out, and they sleep in the play yard part. I transition to their bedroom and their crib at a year and put it away.

I’ll then Use the play yard for play time when they can’t be in my direct attention, or if I need to shower or something to keep them safe, I use them for camping, outside in the yard if we’re somewhere that doesn’t have a fenced area or they need some shade.

HALO BassiNest Swivel Bassinet! It is expensive but I got mine secondhand for cheap price. It’s very readjusting and especially if you delivering by C-section it is best because it will swivel over your bed or couch, and you don’t have to bend nor do unnecessary movement to get baby out!