Best baby monitor?

What baby monitors do you guys like? We are looking for one with cameras and sound that will let us use our phone as the monitor screen.

There’s so many to choose from and we would like real life reviews :relaxed:

1 Like

Wyze off Amazon! Super cheap and work amazing!!!

1 Like

Use an old phone. Download alfred on both phones use the same email for the account and you have a baby monitor.

1 Like

We have a Levana Astra and I love it. The battery lasts forever and it has a peep mode where it goes dark and silent unless baby cries.

I’ve heard people can hack into the wifi ones.

Just be careful, if using wifi, you may not be the only one watching. It can be hacked very easily. I had a friend prove it to me. You want creeps looking in your house and at your baby??

1 Like

I actually never used one. Our bedrooms are so close we can see the baby, hear the baby without one!
Its not needed. My husband does night time, so he’s up til 1AM anyways & wakes up if a leaf moves outside. So my husband would be the baby monitor.
This baby, I’m sharing a room with her, since my son & husband cosleep.

1 Like

This is literally my favorite :joy:

https://www.amazon.com/Despicable-Me-Minion-Surveillance-MinionCam/dp/B0716ZNTKS

We use the Nest system with the doorbell. The doorbell has a “silent” feature so you get an alert on your phone instead of the chime. The cameras have two way audio, night vision, motion trigger and you can watch them from your phone. I used them in my girls rooms (2 & 5) and down stairs in the main living area. It’s great because if I am upstairs doing laundry or cleaning a bathroom I can still keep on eye on them.

1 Like

Amazon has some really good ones

1 Like