Best baby sunscreen?

Best clip on fan for strollers and best sunscreen for a 4 month old?

4 Likes

Usually no sunscreen under 6 months :two_hearts:

1 Like

We use Aveeno baby. I have several summer babies. My doc says always sunscreen, it’s better than sunburn!

No sunscreen, just shade and the fan.

1 Like

Sunscreen under 6 months isn’t recommended, but when baby gets older i used baby bum. :slight_smile:
I have a fan like this.

1 Like

4 months can’t have sunscreen.

1 Like

I’ve been told that under 6mos can be used but only in extremely hot temps and/or overexposure to rays outside- just test patch a spot on the leg or upper arm while at home a day before you go to do whatever it is you plan to do.
Anything over spy 30 is a waste of money. Be sure it’s got zinc.

No sunscreen under 6 months to a year. Shade, sun hats, and fans

1 Like

Shade is your best bet for sunscreen.

1 Like

No sunscreen under 6 months.

1 Like

Rash guards not sunscreen

You can’t use sunscreen on a baby under 6 months. Keep baby in the shade as much as possible and also use a hat and rash guard. But when baby is a little older, I really like badger. It’s all natural and has worked well for my son.

Only buy sunscreen at the health food store or just use coconut oil and monitor sun exposure

Why would anyone take a 4 myh old out in the sun.I waited til the sun went down to take my 4th one to the beach or lake.He had.snow white hair and very fair skinned.Its just safer for a child that young to go out after the sun is down

1 Like

Just remember, everything we put on our skin our liver processes so anything with more then a few ingredients is going to be putting more stress on your liver then necessary.

1 Like

I use water babies spf 50 on my daughter since she was a few weeks old

There seem to be a lot people saying no to sunscreen under 6 months. I don’t remember this rule. However, coconut oil is supposed to have a natural SPF, though it may be low, it’s still natural and something in addition to shade at all times. Do your best for constant cover. To keep cool if you’ll be out for a few hours I always froze the teething rings and stuck them in between my babies and their blankets to help keep them cool. Good luck!

1 Like

Arbonne ABC baby sunscreen works without all the junk