Best baby wipes?

Ladies I’ve been using water wipes with my toddler! I’m due at the end of the month and it’s time to get more wipes and diapers. My husband hates the water wipes because he says they’re so thin and he needs a lot of them! My toddlers bum is sensitive. I just came across momcozy water wipes and coterie wipes (really expensive) has anyone tried them and if you have recommendations send them my way. I would like to use them for newborn baby as well. We’ve tried the UP water wipes and wasn’t a fan.

8 Likes

Members Mark unscented wipes from Sam’s Club!!!

I have used almost every wipe out there and parents choice sensitive is by far my favorite.

Huggies always rip, pampers dry out and dont rehydrate well, wet wipes are to thin.
I havnt tried honest, becuase im so happy with parents choice , but i have heard great things.

I love the Members Mark unscented wipes from Sam’s Club! Decent priced, thick enough but not too big :blush:

My daughters bum is so sensitive the only thing that doesn’t break her out is damp paper towels. I half them and wet them with water

Kirkland (Costco) are my fav and I used to use water wipes for months. Still like them compared to others that aren’t the Costco wipes

Aqua pure by pampers are good wipes my son very sensitive as well

I’ve only ever used the huggies natural care for sensitive skin because anything other than that was either so thin it ripped or it broke my babies out. I can’t recommend any of the “new”, trending brands because my youngest is 5 and we’ve been out of the baby section needs for years now. Before most of this stuff became popular.

1 Like

Kirkland (Costco brand) or Makers Mark (Sams club) the fragrance free ones. They both have worked great for me. The Sams club one is a bit cheaper for more wipes. But they do work the same. I prefer the Costco packaging though.

We use huggies natural care and they never bother our kids even my niece who can only wear hello bello

1 Like

I swear by these! They are thick and they don’t bother my daughter’s skin and she is super sensitive! My husband especially likes them because they take less to clean up messes and your fingers don’t go through. :joy::joy: plus they don’t have a strong smell to them as they are cocoa butter!

3 Likes

Costco wipes are the best. Long and very moist.

1 Like

Costco has Rico brand. They are cheap and quilted. I despise thin wipes!
Just tried Sam’s club brand today and love them!

My daughters bum is also super sensitive and I’ve noticed the unscented Huggies wipes work the best Huggies are also thick so I only use a couple. Honestly any wipe that I open and can’t smell anything kinda works there are some off brand ones that will do damage to her like targets really mess her booty up

1 Like

Parents choice cucumber scented or pampers sensitive wipes worked really good for my kids. My daughter has really bad eczema neither one of them broke her out.

Pampers sensitive skin all the way

1 Like

I use water and wash clothes best thing for my kiddos as most wipes have plenty of non needed chemicals which cause the irritation in the babies bums

Honestly the rascal and friends sensitive wipes from Walmart are great (The diapers I didnt care for) My daughter is super sensitive and these don’t bother her

My son has super sensitive skin also… I use huggies natural. Plant based and unscented. Work well don’t rip and don’t bother the skin

3 Likes

Seventh generation, best quality , super thick

Pampers sensitive. My daughter couldn’t use anything else.

3 Likes

Maybe just a washcloth and plain water. If they are that sensitive. This is your best bet.

2 Likes

Pampers. Huggies rip so easy

Get good paper towels and cut roll in half ( remove cardboard tube). Add a squirt of baby bath soap and a few drops of baby oil to sterile water ( can use nursery water) pour over paper towels and keep in old wipe container. Lasts longer, cheaper, and easier on babies skin.

2 Likes

I always used the Walmart brand, for sensitive skin. On both my kids. I tried all the name brands but went back to those. I still keep them in my house & use them for alot of things.

4 Likes

Idk dude I’m a fan of target wipes.

I used parent’s choice sensitive for both my kids. They would get nasty rashes with any other wipes. They have no smell.

Sam’s clubs makers mark. We were given a box and i love them. They have some that are fragrance free and even I can use them. I break out from everything chemical or fragrance related.

1 Like

I’ve always used pampers sensitive wipes with all my kids. They work great!

2 Likes

Kirkland brand. It’s the brand I’ve used for 5 years and counting.

Hello Bello is a great brand that I use!

We use Mama bear baby wipes on Amazon and haven’t used any others! you can get them scented, lightly scented or unscented

Pampers pure wipes are what we use- faces and butts, no breakouts

1 Like

You can find dry wipes and put just water on them when you use them

Kirkland wipes at Costco. They are fragrance free.

Hello Bello are my absolute favorite but I also use parents choice (prefer them over Huggies / pampers)

Only brand my son could use (still uses) is parent choice wipes (non sensitive)

If you can, rinse their tush off with warm (not hot water) and then blow dry their tushes on the lowest settings for heat and pressure. A lot of the time it’s the moisture from the wipes that create diaper rash, or make diaper rash worse.

They make sensitive babu wipes

Costco brand Kirkland are so simple and plain and I’ve been using them since my son was born 11 years ago LOL
If you don’t have a Costco membership, seventh generation or Millie moon are as close as I’ve found as far as super plain, and still a decent size/thickness. But they don’t compare to Kirkland. I swear by Costco :rofl: $20 for 9 100 packs (900 wipes) they last the longest and u don’t need sooo many to clean!

Parents choice! I got 900 of them for like $17!

Pampers sensitive. No smells. Just like water wipes except moisturizing. Not as rough. And cheap especially when bought in bulk.

Pampers sensitive wipes, Natracare wipes or Coterie wipes!

Huggies I love. Get the fragrance free ones. I have three kids been thru every wipe man made and Huggies are my favorite thick and wipe really well

My husband says the same thing about the water wipes!! We use the Kirkland (Costco) brand. Target has a good one too and I believe they have a sale right now on diapers and wipes!

Where are you located do you have a local Sam’s club

I love the huggies naturals. they’re thick and durable been using them since 2018

My kids were sensitive to anything scented. I only liked the Huggies wipes, just had to get hypoallergenic ones and fragrance free. Pampers for diapers, Hate their wipes though (super thin)

These are my favorite!! Come out east, thicker than the other brands too! Work great for sensitive bums. Amazon Brand - Mama Bear 99% Water Baby Wipes, Hypoallergenic, Fragrance Free, 432 Count (6 Packs of 72) https://a.co/d/cCfJJgx