Best bathroom cleaners?

Not really mom related. What bathroom cleaners do you all recommend? I’m ready for a change. Anything for the tubs/showers, toilets, sinks, floors!

5 Likes

Zepp is great!! I get mine at Lowe’s.

I just read the other day, Dawn dish detergent and scrub brush for the bath tubs. Haven’t tried it yet, but Dawn is a well known cleaning product for many things.

4 Likes

I like lysol and Mr clean

1 Like

Awesome. You can buy it at Family Dollar. Works for everything!

1 Like

Zepp found at my local menards. Took care of hard water spots in a breeze

2 Likes

Half cup of dawn, half cup white vinegar, water. Fill spray bottle. Let it sit for 5 minutes. Works amazing!

2 Likes

Since we’re on this topic and I just finished cleaning the toilets. I’m stuck with a hard water ring where the water level sits. How do I get rid of that?

I can promise you this will work …barkeepers spray or powder only 3.00 dollars at lowes or Wal-Mart …i like the spray but sometimes I use the power …will turn your sinks tubs white.

I bleach everything :rofl: never can go wrong with bleach

2 Likes

Magic eraser for tubs. Tilex for showers. Norwex for mirrors and countertops. Toilet bowl cleaner I use ONLY in toilets. I scrub bathroom floors using vinegar water dawn on my hands and knees as NOTHING else seems to get in all of the crevices.

Dow scrubbing bubbles, removes soap scum easily.

Barkeepers friend. Power or liquid for tubs, showers, toilets, sinks. Shit is amazing

I recommend hiring a cleaning person/service to do it for you. :smile:

1 Like

Scrubbing Bubbles for sink and tub

I started to use dawn soap and water.

I firmly believe that bleach is the best cleaner for kitchens and bathrooms. I like magic eraser for tubs. Lysol wipes are a must from toilets to coutertops.