Best brand of baby bows?

Im looking for suggestions for baby girl bows.Any specific brands you love? I’ve been looking and I see some people say they make marks on the babies head. That’s what I’m trying to avoid.

2 Likes

There is a page on here called all about bows she does amazing work

Her stuff is amazing and great prices! I haven’t bought any other bows since finding this shop!

https://texastopknots.com/ :heart:

I second Baby Bling for headbands. They are expensive but totally adorable. Also, amazon sells clip bows for cheap. We love them.

1 Like

Samantha I know you know where to shop for bows!!

1 Like

Sweet E Boutique I love her bows so much!! She has new drops all the time!! :ribbon::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Lou Lou and Company!!

I own and operate Sweet E Boutique! I’m a one woman show. I haven’t ever had anyone complain about my headbands leaving marks. There are some quality nylons that will and so I try to stay away from those. :hugs: I have a pretty fast turn around time (1-3 days) and I welcome and LOVE custom orders. Little Lilah is posted above looking gorgeous in Sweet E. I hope you’ll check us out! My site is www.sweeteboutiqueco.etsy.com
My VIP group for sneak peeks is Sweet E Boutique VIP. I have a neon release coming on 4/26.

1 Like

Bows By Deb we absolutely love everything shes ever made for us! :two_hearts:

Keylani’s Bowtique has super cute ones… Jennifer

Ingot the netted head bands and just pinned bows to it so theres parts of the bow clasp touch my babies skin …and it gives you the ability to but huge oversized bow on her if that’s your thing