Best breast pumps?

So many crazy breast pumps out there. What were your favorites and reasons? I was hoping for hands free and some more compact but also looking for the best ones… if those aren’t the best then so be it. Advice please!!!

My number 1 of all the pumps I’ve ever tried/ used is the spectra gold. Each side runs independently so you can adjust suction on each side or run only one side without having to change your tubing or close ports. It’s pretty much the best pump ever. Especially if you get clogs frequently.

I’ve pumped exclusively for 2 years, I’m currently 2 months in with my 3rd.

Whatever you do, I would talk to an LC making sure you get the correct fit. I also suggest a Hakka for if you’re pumping one side at the time or if your nursing. It fills up everything that leaks from the other side. So you nurse, then boom you have a bottle in the Hakka

Hands free are good for certain occasions, but not your everyday pump. You’ll want a hospital grade pump. It will have better suction. Also remember to get the right flange sizes because they always come with ones to big. It’ll help with output. Also make sure to change parts out monthly to help as well!