Best car seats for toddlers?

Best carseats for a 3 year old who’s 40 pounds and 40 inches tall.

1 Like

Great question for the group Car Seats for the Littles

2 Likes

Clek car seat has been amazing love it!

My son has this one, has had it since he was 1 and he’s 3 now.

If forward facing already then I highly recommend Chicco Myfits! They have the current highest harness height on the market to keep kiddo in a 5 point harness until they’re truly ready!

2 Likes

We’re going with britax on our twins when they big enough to go to next step they in the infant carrier right now. Britax has honeycomb technology in it which absorb shock from a crash. Me n my older son got sideswiped couple years ago hard enough they pushed my frame into my motor got car home n everything drained out of it. The car seat n my son were unharmed.

Evenflo! The grow with me one- it’s a carseat and a booster, front and back facing. Mine was in a bad head on accident and my son made it out without even a hair in place. Immediately bought the same one again. 10/10. Crash tested, mother approved.

1 Like

There’s many factors that go into choosing a carseat. Check out the group CarSeat Safety if you are in the USA. Ask your question there and post the kind of car you have along with your child’s statistics. They will ask you some questions and help you choose a carseat that best suits your needs. Hope this helps😊

1 Like