Best cologne for men?

Ok so I want to get my husband a bottle of cologne for our anniversary. I have a budget of like 65 dollars that I can spend on fragrance net. To get him something.The seven years we have been together he has worn Mankind by Kenneth Cole. I just want something new spice things up a bit. Plz help!!!

9 Likes

1977 @ American Eagle. Smells yummy and has a great price

Versace Man! I love it on my husband. You can sometimes find it cheaper at T.J.Maxx or Marshals!

2 Likes

My all time favorite is Tommy

You can get the Lacoste cologne for around that on that website. It smells sooooo good!

Eternity has always been a favorite and Stetson Untamed but you can never find it

Versace Eros… thank me later

5 Likes

That is a really tough question because scents are quite personal. Everyone’s body chemistry is different so it will smell different on different people. Best to have him try them. I’ve liked colognes but then they didn’t work as well when my guy tried them and vice versa.

1 Like

Prada…but it’s over $100. But it smells so good!

1 million!! The gold one!!!

2 Likes

Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana

3 Likes

Look up Gracefully Natural products…their rugged collection is AMAZING!!! For $65, you can get him multiple products and he will smell soooooo good

The aqua di gio smells AMAZBALLS But I know it’s pricey. My hubby wears nautica blue and it smells great :grin:

2 Likes

The old school Green Polo…it’s a panty dropper :rofl::rofl::rofl::wink:

1 Like

I still like to wear the old one. Obsession. When ever I pull it out and wear it I get compliments all the time.

2 Likes

Eternity for Men is so sexy and very affordable!!!

1 Like

The light blue Versace with the silver emblem and if he doesn’t like it u can wear it its Devine

1 Like

Aqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani . Soooooo good.

18 Likes

OK. Hear me out. But clinique happy for men. Orange bottle. I’m obsessed

2 Likes

Unpredictable by Glenn Perri

1 Like

Reaction by Kenneth Cole! Or their Black. Elsyie’s Body. Polo Red.

1 Like

Get him what you like the smell of … that’s the only reason we wear it

5 Likes

Chemist warehouse is good.
Any of the David Beckham range
Joop

Try going to chemists n see if they’ve got “initation” colognes.
I got my 13 yr old an imitation Jimmy choo one from a chemist

Beckham in shoppers drug mart

Original paca Rabanne timeless and smell gooood

This is what my husband wears. Hell I even wear it over my own perfume :rofl: it’s a little bit more than 65 dollars but so so so worth it!

That’s a personal preference. You should go to the dept store or Sephora and smell them .

Versace Eros! Or honestly they have sample kits for sale at ulta, you could always do that then if you both really like one you can get a bigger bottle at a later time.

I’m a sucker for Versace Eros, my man be smelling so good when he wears his Versace. Makes me wanna just eat him up wherever we are :joy:

1 Like

This works the same as choosing for a female, what smells nice on one might smell awful on another

Paco Rabanne original or Sauvage Dior

It would suck to have a budget, for the one you love…

4 Likes

A little over budget… maybe you can find it cheaper elsewhere. But this stuff is amazing and smells great all day long.

1 Like

This one makes me drool :drooling_face: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue!

I’ve always liked Eternity

Just dab bacon grease behind his ears. That’s enough to turn any woman on!:rofl:

1 Like

Ocean by Bath and Body Works

Dior is literally my favorite on a man… it does something to me :roll_eyes::rofl::rofl: it’s no more than 100$ …

Light blue dolce and Gabbana

This is an amazing one.

But your best bet is to go to a store and smell different ones. You may not like what’s others do.

1 Like

I might just keep this post for my goto🙂

I’m gonna be honest- it’s cheap but smells SO good- maximum (the brown one) from Aeropostale. It’s like $16 for a big bottle and it’s soo good. Last awhile, smells amazing. I got some for my ex last year and my friends ended up buying it for all their boyfriends too because it smelled so good!

Nothing better the Black swede or dark temptation

Aqua Di Gio is a little more expensive so you would get less but its really good and you can get a 3.5 oz bottle for around $55! Or I swear by the original Curve that’s in a greenish bottle with gold trim!! You get a big bottle for $30!