Best electric razor for teens?

My 14 yr old daughter is super hairy arm pits and legs and it grows fast…we’ve used electric shaver before it started getting that thick lol we’ve done Nair a few times but grows back so fast lol and she won’t use a razer (I understand ) I wouldn’t care just so you know LOL she just is self conscious about it because she is starting high school and currently changed to skirts and shirts instead of pants and hoody …ANYWAY …so I’m asking for a referral of a electric shaver that would actually work? … help with my hairy situation

1 Like

This is the one I use

Philips Beauty Lady Electric… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B6456LZB?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I’ve been using this for the last couple years for my legs and bikini area and have been happy with it.

I haven’t used it on my underarms, I don’t shave them, but I imagine it would be just fine.

1 Like

Waxing is painful but it has a much slower regrowth…

That flawless brand I love best one I’ve tried and have the exact issue as your daughter

Take her for a wax! Over time the hairs become so thin you can hardly see them. A wax once or twice a month should do the trick.

Consult and Save up for laser hair removal or wax