Best hands free electric breast pump?

I am in the market currently to buy a hands free electric breast pump for my baby. Has anyone used one before? Im trying to find one that is good but doesnt break the bank. Im looking for specific brands or styles you know work well.

7 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Best hands free electric breast pump? - Mamas Uncut

I’ve read a lot of good things about the Elvie and Willow. I think it all comes down to what your specific body responses to best. We’re all different, so one might work better for another mom.

Loved the elvie stride and the momcozy s12 (note the momcozy also a lot of suction I suggest only using this if you have already been pumping for a month or so) I started with it and it cracked my nipples but I stopped used the stride for a few months then added in the momcozy and altered

I used Willow. I absolutely loved it. I did workout, nap, do chores, work and so much more. It was definetly worth it for me.

i have the elvie and i love it! my insurance covered part of it!

I’ve used the rainby it’s affordable and works well

This is what my mom got me! I haven’t used it yet! But I watched a ton of YouTube videos and read a lot of reviews and there’s a ton of good ones! Not super expensive either! One of the lady’s on YouTube said she preferred this over her more expensive Elvie pump!

Love the elvie pump. Took a few times to get the hang of it but the freedom is a game changer

I got this one and love it

l get pald 0ver $ 130 per h0ur w0rklng fr0m h0me. l never th0ught l’d be able t0 d0 lt but my buddy makes 0ver $ 16109 a m0nth d0lng thls and she c0nvlnced me t0 try. The p0sslblllty wlth thls ls endless.

For Details >>>> https://easydollarjob35.netlify.app/

My last payc­h­eck was $ 1­6­8­1­5 wo­r­king 19 hours a week on­l­i­ne. My sisters friend has been averaging 16k for months now and she works about 2o hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

Check This >>>> https://fluffy-arithmetic-96b418.netlify.app/