Best jeans for non curvy women?

What kind of jeans/pants do you wear if you have basically no curves? I am 5’2 and 95lbs and I have a very little butt. It’s not completely flat, but it’s very tiny lol my hips aren’t really wide and I have the hardest time finding jeans. I want to be trendy and wear the cute wide legged jeans, but they never look right on me. :weary: unless I am buying the wrong types of them. Give me recommendations please!! I’m struggling lol.

12 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Best jeans for non curvy women?

1 Like

Try high waisted skinny jeans. I feel like they look good on all body types. Buckle and American eagle has really cute ones !

5 Likes

I’m really skinny (and really tall which makes finding jeans almost impossible) bit American Eagle jeans are the only ones I’ve found that fit me right.

2 Likes

Pacsun has super cute jeans when I was that size that’s all I would wear…

I’m around the same height and weight. I find very cute jeans that fit at old navy! :heart:

Literally the exact same size!! I either buy from Ross because I can always find some there or American eagle/aeropostal fit best

I’m the same height as you. My whole life I was 77-88 lbs, (up until I had kids, I’m 110lbs now) and I would shop in the kids section .

I love MadeWell… expensive but worth it and last FOREVER

My daughter is 5’4 about 108 pounds. We buy her jeans at H&M. Not sure what brand they are.

I’m 5’2 110lbs. I like high waisted jeans and I tuck in the shirt. Makes my legs look longer lol. My favorite pair of jeans, 1 is Express bell bottom and the other is a skinny stretch American Eagle. Some American eagles are too stiff for my liking and will look for stretch ones.

1 Like

Hollister is like the only place I can find mine :sob: They’re so expensive but literally the only place I can find in my size

I am exactly the same and it is so hard.

I’m 5’3" and wear GAP ankle length jeans. I have no hips although I do have decent thighs. I like their Best Girlfriend and their bootcut ranges (although I had to get the latter taken up as ridiculously long).

Shop junior miss. Annoying but I’m 5’1" and if anything fits my waist 110 lbs. Is huge compared to" normal" sizes

I have found some good ones shopping in teen department. Usually cheaper too. I’m 5 feet 4 and 94lbs

I’m built similar also. I try to find the ‘low rise super skinny’ jeans.

Built similar, 5’6" 100lbs, all legs so the length is usually my problem :person_facepalming:

I am built similar and absolutely love Calvin Klein jeans!

2 Likes

Get some high waisted flares they look good on everyone

That’s about my 13yr old daughter’s size. We still get her pants in the little girls section at Old Navy

I am the same height and weight and body shape. I like Paige jeans or American eagle. But I also have very long legs and no torso so I steer clear of any high waisted pants or low rise.

High waisted Jean’s are awesome because they gave you a little lift. Or the old hippie looking flair pants!! I’m 5’2 110ish pounds, and I inky get Jean’s from American Eagle, Hollister, Abercrombie basically the stores teens shop at lol. I fit nice in a 1, you’d probably be a 0 or 00. Always try places like Ross, TJMaxx for good deals. I never order clothes online because its hit or miss

Calvin Klein seems to give me a shape I’m tiny 5’7 115-120 like a 2x4 lol :laughing:

1 Like

Being short, maybe you should just do a boot cut instead of a wide leg.

Can’t order them till October but custom made just for you

Following. Same here. It’s a struggle :sleepy:

American eagle all the way

Shop in teenage Dept.

1 Like

I’m 5’1 and 95lbs very petite I but jeans at weathervane.com expensive but it’s usually buy 1 get 1 free of half off so it’s worth the $. They have pants for tall or short people or petite

American Eagle has saved my life. I lost my butt during my weight loss journey and these fit all the right places and they have stretchy ones tooo.

American eagle with back pockets. Same problem😂

I say
What ever you feel comfortable in

You’re too short for that trend. Wear trends for petite frames. Everyone can’t pull off everything.

American eagle they have those jogger jeans or what ever I buy I’m 5’4 and tiny myself