Best lactose free milk?

My boys absolutely love milk, but unfortunately they are lactose intolerant. Just giving them a little sip really upsets they’re tummies and gives them the runs.What milks are there that are dairy free?

4 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Best lactose free milk?

My family loves oat milk

1 Like

Lactaide is soooo close to real milk taste!!!

3 Likes

Lactaid is what my son has had since he was a yr old

2 Likes

Lactaid also makes chewable tablets and ice-cream and cottage cheese, great brand

1 Like

Lactaide is what my kids drink and they love it. We tried almond and soy milk but they didn’t care for those at all. Both my kids have different issues with milk products. My oldest gets real gassy and then my son will start having blood in his stool after having regular milk.

1 Like

My girly has oat milk

1 Like

Have you tried like dairy ease tablets to help break down and eliminate the symptoms?

Lactaid or Fairlife. Both are good. Tastes like milk with lactose.

1 Like

Walmart brand is great! Lactaid knockoff. Lucerene is not great in my opinion.

1 Like

Oat milk , rice milk , coconut milk

Lactaid brand, they have ice cream and sour cream too. And the lactaid pulls help with the pain and gas from dairy.

1 Like

My daughter is the same way she will literally tell me before hand that she’s going to regret it and then consume dairy I found some chewable dairy intolerance relief pills at wall mart and she takes one before and is fine

1 Like

If it can be found: Acidophilus milk

There’s lactose free milk that I think you can buy at Walmart. I’m lactose intolerant and that’s the only milk I can drink.

2 Likes

Used to be drops you can treat milk with you put whatbever amount of drops wait however long then its ready

I drink Lactaid. I had gestational diabetes when I was pregnant, and regular milk is so high in carbs because of the lactose, so I switched.
I did switch back to regular once I’d had my baby…but it goes bad so much faster, and I legit can’t tell much of a difference, so I switched back. It’s probably what I’ll give my baby when she’s old enough, too.

coconut milk is very good.

My boys get the store brand Lactaid milk.

1 Like

Lactaid. Hands down the best. We started buying it for my daughter and now the whole family drinks it. We don’t even like the taste of “regular” milk anymore

1 Like

I used Lactaid for my daughter. The store brand is just as good too.

1 Like

Lactose free milk or dairy free are two completely different things. Lactose free is still milk- it’s still dairy.

1 Like

Silk brand soy milk tastes good. Westsoy not so much.

l get paid over $165 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $16982 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info>> https://proworkings451.pages.dev/

I’m sure you have already ruled it out but make sure they aren’t actually allergic to the milk protein, my cousin is and we all thought he was just lactose intolerant until he was tested

I make over $220 an hour working from home. I never thought I’d be able to do this, but my colleague makes over $17,980 a month doing it, and he convinced me to give it a try. The possibilities with this are endless.

SEE MORE HERE…>> https://moneyboost165.pages.dev/

Others have said it but I agree, lactaid is the best. I can’t taste a difference. I became lactose intolerant in 2016 during my last pregnancy.

2 Likes

Fair life is a good one. They even have chocolate milke that tastes really good. My son and I are both lactose intolerance.

1 Like

My favourite is natrel lactose free it has the best taste

l Get paid over $121 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17436 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarPort832.pages.dev/

My kids love the extra creamy almond milk

Lactaid! I was a very picky child and that was the only milk I could drink

2 Likes

l Get paid over $121 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17436 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarPort857.pages.dev/

My daughter likes the Silk brands, chocolate, vanilla and regular.

I always had an issue with milk and yes its pricier but Lactaid is the only one I could use and enjoy a bowl of cereal or drink and not feel sick!

1 Like

I love the oat vanilla

1 Like

Soy
Almond
Cashew
Oat

We use great value lactose free in our house