Best leave in product for babies?

BEST leave-in products for toddlers with fine, curly hair? Preferably natural ingredients. My boy has such pretty curls, but they get pretty messy if I don’t use anything for moisture. I’ve been using my Not Your Mother’s “Curl Talk” on him. But I know there has to be something more for children out there.

6 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Best leave in product for babies?

Pump haircare is great

I thought Johnson and Johnson had a product for curly hair

1 Like

I water down my fave conditioner for my granddaughters hair. My grandson needs a girl cream. From my experience curls are trial and error until you find something that works for their hair

I use this on my adult curls. My hair is very fine so I have to be careful not to use anything too heavy

SoCozy, Curl Spray LeaveIn Conditioner For Kids Hair Detangles and Restores Curls No Parabens Sulfates Synthetic Colors or Dyes, Jojoba Oil,Olive Oil & Vitamin B5, Sweet-Pea, 8 Fl Oz https://a.co/d/d6IXgar

I use the honest company leave in conditioner! It’s smells great and I feel good because it’s natural ingredients.

I use the Sheamoisture baby line.

We use Cantu products they are great

I used to take care of a very curly headed girl, I used baby lotion on her curls

Try baby dove products

1 Like

I love not your mother’s curl talk! I use it for me and my kids. Adult products are usually more natural and better for everyone than kids products are. However i do like tot logic leave in conditioner, but not your mother’s is better.

1 Like

Clients are getting paid everyday so stop wishing and start wining, Mr. Bunker with link- Redirecting... can help you build your life financially just by investing Binary Options, Bitcoin and Forex Trading. There are lot of people here who are making huge profit trading in his company, He can generate huge profits for you just by trading in any of the investment plans he operates with. Make as much as you can with your capital accurately and perfectly,
Send a DM to Him

My testimony started when I saw a post of people testifying about Mr. Joshua Bunker bitcoin company, after having a good view at his profile on facebook seeing successful stories on how he has helped a lot of people… I was really impresed and I quickly contacted him. Since then my life has changed financially through the help of Mr. Joshua Bunker trading bitcoin online. Click on him Facebook link below to contact him.
:point_down::point_down: :point_down:

I heard forex options trade is changing lives but I never had a chance to try until I came across Joshua Bunker an expert trader who made my first trade and withdrawal a success, I couldn’t believe it up till now how amazing my story has changed through one single investment with him. And he has changed my life financially. Thank you very much for all the profits | made from your trading platform, it was very easy and successful. You can contact him if interested.
:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

I’m so happy I can at least afford to pay bills and also take good care of my family. All thanks to you Mr. Joshua Bunker that helped me a lot on my crypto trading account, I reinvested and to my greatest surprise I got my profit x8 without additional fees I’m grateful indeed. Her investment platform accomplish my dreams without stress and I got more than what I was supposed to have as my profit. For those of you finding it difficult in trading you can contact them I believe they will be of great help

I noticed a crowd of people giving thanks to Mr. Bunker for helping them. So I decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise my first two weeks of trading was very successful, I made a very responsible amount that I can’t even get from my current job, I guess someone might need his help as well, I can’t stop sharing his good works :pray::pray:Click on the link to contact him, :point_down::point_down: :point_down:

I wonder why people turns their eyes off Bitcoins and crypto currency trading knowing fully well they’re the faith and future of the world. Bitcoin and crypto currency trading are one of the most profitable online business I have ever gotten myself into, I am happy i made the right decision to invest with, Mr. Joshua Bunker who help me Boost my financial status… My appreciation and gratitude to Sir. Bunker for making me who I’m today, I can say I’m leaving my dream life… I’m happy I invested under the right platform… May God continue to bless you Joshua.0 I’m so grateful​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Don’t be among the multitude that gave up so easily because of rumor and bad experience. know ur worth and strive for the best. invest with Mr. Joshua Bunker and get your profit without hindrance or unnecessary fees, i just wanna let you know there is still competent mining expert. Bitcoin has been making people Rich and God bless Sir. Joshua for this amazing opportunity​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

Good work deserves recommendation, knowing where to invest, what to invest in, who to trust and how to make profit can be very difficult as a beginner, but when you work with the right people, the road to financial freedom becomes a lot easier. I proudly recommend whosever is looking forward to join crypto should trade with Mr. Joshua Bunker and his profitable platform to yield the best result. You can contact him with the link tag below

1 Like

I used aussie moist watered down

1 Like