Best online stores for plus size maternity?

Hello there, hope everyone is having a good day. I decided to come on here and ask if anyone know of any good online stores or stores in general that have good plus size maternity wear (3x-4x). Especially nursing bras that fit a women bigger than a DDD cup.

1 Like

My mom shops the roamans catalogue
Idk if they have maternity clothes or anything, but im sure they do

Okay I can’t speak for the bra size bc I’m the President of the itty bitty titty committee, however being a 2xl and currently 31 weeks preggo, I can’t stand maternity clothes. They just don’t fit right for my size and shape. I have been shopping Torrid and buying one size up. It’s worked so far with every pregnancy.

1 Like

I didn’t find any nursing bras that I liked being an F this go around so I just use sports bras hopefully that helps a little

Motherhood Maternity goes up to 3x

1 Like

Most maternity isnt made for big girls. Its bullshit. I just buy bigger sizes at torrid

I use motherhood maternity, or torrid still… some of the clothes at torrid are loose fitting like maternity

My grandma bought me some maternity black skinny pants from Walmart $10. Lol the only things I wear. So comfortable, I’m a 2x, 7 months.