Best oven cleaner?

Best oven cleaner? Have a one month old & three year old at home with me so nothing too strong smelling. Haven’t cleaned it in quite some time

5 Likes

Christy’s Inside Out Cleaning and Carpet Cleaning Services.

The Pink Stuff!!

I just bought a container of it off Amazon for around $11 and it is amazing!! I too, hadn’t cleaned my stove in about 6-9 months. I have 6 kids, run a business. Needless to say it’s been on the back burner, lol

Anyway, it works amazing!! I just scrubbed my stove and oven with it last night and my stove looks brand new!!! I have stainless steel/black. I’m sure it’ll work on any color/material.

I’m taking the day off today just to deep clean and scrub everything with it :sweat_smile::crazy_face:

Baking soda and vinegar are my go to for oven cleaning and stopped up pipes/toilets.

Hear me out. I know a lot of people would disagree with this method, but I use amonia. I pour about a cup into a glass container and place it in the oven with the door closed. I typically save a glass jar from jelly or pasta sauce specially for this purpose. Don’t mix it with anything, don’t pour it anywhere, and do not turn on the oven. Just place in there with the door closed and leave it overnight. The next day take it out, get rid of it, and start wiping your oven out with a hot wet rag. The fumes from the amonia loosen everything so it’s easy to wipe clean. Amonia also evaporates, so you don’t have to worry about any residue from chemicals lingering. The worst part is the odor. But you really only smell that when pouring it and removing it from the oven.

I love dawn power wash and scrub daddy paste works good enough. I tried the pink stuff on a corner of the top of my stove and it scratched it. I never tried it on the inside. I would imagine that the dawn power wash would work but I like using Easy off fume free but I still open all the windows.