Best place to get a serving job at?

Mom’s who serve at restaurants, which makes the most? And which is more beginner friendly or do I just wing it and throw myself out there to somewhere at a steakhouse or something? I’m gunna be needing as much money as I can get to say the very least. Tips and advice is appreciated.

5 Likes

Do you have experience? If so, what kind of experience do you have? You can apply at higher tier restaurants and make more money but it requires more experience. Do you know what I’m saying?

You can’t always count on making a lot of money. Depends on place; location; how you do as a server; and the customers. Years ago when I was a waitress some days l did really good and other days not so good. If you work in a place that either sells alcohol or is open for bar rush you might make more. Good luck!!!

2 Likes

Its not a serving job but, i started at a fast food chain 5 years ago, never worked at a restaurant before that. Now, I’m running that same store. Fast food doesn’t always start out with big paychecks (but if u work nights or go in wen ppl call in, which happens alot, checks def start getting bigger faster) but if ur a good reliable worker, its super easy to move up in. And wen ur a shift lead or assistant gm or gm u make decent money