Best shoes for toddlers with wide feet?

Where do you find shoes for your toddler with super wide feet? I swear he has flintstone feet and nothing fits him lol

26 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Best shoes for toddlers with wide feet? - Mamas Uncut

Stride Rite or New Balance

All 3 of mine have Flintstones feet :joy:. Different styles of really any brand. Good luck mom you’ll figure it out after you try a million on lol

My son has wide feet and we had luck with toddler size converse and also sketchers

Try Roder or Stride Rite

LITTLE PIGGIES VIP they are amazing

Keds in wide have been our go to! They have to be wide though.

Underarmour amd Jordan make wide runners too!!

I feel your sons pain :joy::joy:

I ordered these for my son and they are great for wide feet plus they are made of stretch material and are extremely lightweight.

Stride Rite or New balance is what I get for my kids.

Ikiki has shoes for wide feet and they have ones that squeak (you can turn them off) to teach your toddler to walk heal to toe

Crocs and Birkenstock

Limited-time deal: HIITAVE Toddler Shoes Boys Girls Lightweight Breathable Sneakers Washable Strap Athletic Tennis Shoes for Running Walking https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZCVPMB9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_dl_Y6WJ1ZR1XH9Y1V7JB18S?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

These are great for wide feet :slightly_smiling_face:

Get him a pair of crocs! They’re comfortable and perfect for kiddos with a wide foot. Plus he can wear them 2 different ways and they’re easy to put on so he’ll be able to put them in himself! You could even buy him some croc charms to go with them so he can customize them to his likening. Bought my daughter and my nephews a pair and they love them!

I tried Jordan’s and new balance for my son. Ended up getting a pair of walmart shoes and they fit

We used to tell my daughter she had Meatball feet lol.

My 5 yr old is the same way. We find, it’s not a single brand that works, just gotta try shoes till she says they are comfy. But She does not complain with most Nike’s

Under armour shoes have worked for my son. He has smo braces an they work great just have to take out the insole an they work.

Have some one make moccasins.

1 Like

Nike is the only thing that fits my wide feet children.

Stride rite or new balance

New balance makes wide and extra wide kids shoes. Only tennis shoes that will fit my son.

My son had the same problem, we went to Buster Brown shoe store. Not sure if they are still around.

Adidas or new balance

Stride Rite even fit over braces my son wore when he was younger. And they’re a fairly durable shoe. Definitely give them a try.

1 Like

Sketchers worked for us

New balance is great for wide feet

Don’t do crocs. It will only make him wearing shoes in the future worse. As a manager at a small family owned children’s shoe store we fit shoes all the time. We strive on providing the best customer service for ur little one and we fit wide feet, narrow feet, every type of foot u can think of. It’s hard because everything runs different. A wide foot takes up more space inside the shoe so u may be buying the incorrect size.

Vans, Timberlands, converse chucks

My son is almost 12 an he has wide feet, an he’s been wearing nikes since he was little.

Same, my daughter has Barney Rubble feet. Her father’s lol :laughing: poor kid.

1 Like

Nike or vans . And always buy 1 size bigger if they have flat feet

Stride right or sketchers you can get wide any size

2 Likes

My daughter had feet that were as thick as they were long. Only thing that worked was boots or sandals. Now they’re ultra narrow…

New Balance makes very wide shoes.

We tried many different brands and loved Saucony the best.

My son got new balance to wear over his braces

My son had this problem … stride rite or New Balance. However the vans with the Velcro were wide as well that’s all he can wear !!! It was a struggle trying to find shoes :roll_eyes: not nikes they are way to narrow cute but won’t fit! I tried lol

Startrite. Don’t put them in trainers as it will make their feet wider.

1 Like

Stride rute has wide n extra wide

Vans. Very comfy. My son also has a few pairs from river island which are good x

Sketchers makes a wide shoe. That’s what my brother has to buy his son

Stride Rite. They are no more the cost of other shoes but they fit their feet better & help with development. Both my boys had to have custom orthotics & SR shoes are made to fit orthotics.

Stride rite wide width.

1 Like

Stride rite wide or new balance wide

New balance has wide options

My son loves crocs. I also love my crocs cause I have wide feet too❤

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Best shoes for toddlers with wide feet? - Mamas Uncut

Monkey Feet VIP www.monkeyfeetusa.com

Crocs for our little guy who has super wide feet. Both horizontally and vertically lol

My daughters feet are super wide and she can only wear crocs and certain flip flops.

Definitely vans or converse. My sons foot is super wide and those are the best. You can get extra wide in those

Stride rite offers wide and fit nicely.

1 Like

Crocs for the win. My little guy is the same. Also these! Super easy to get on and off.

OAISNIT Baby Boys Girls Sneakers Anti Slip Lightweight Soft Toddler First Walkers for Walking Running https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MXN69L8/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_W8GTR1DRF8TAV3NBB1Y0

Stride rite has a lot for wide feet

Try Sears…Buster Brown shoes

vans shoes are good for boys with wide feet

1 Like

Crocs! That’s all my daughter would fit

Monkey Feet VIP www.monkeyfeetusa.com

Stride Rite! We had to get extra wide for our little girl. She had some chonky little feet!

Stride Rite :white_check_mark: :ok_hand: and they help with balance and foot forming

My son had to wear Van’s for quite some time because his feet were so wide

My son has wide feet plus one extra finger so these shoes have been a life saver he loves them

New Balance has worked well for my daughter.

Crocs and stride rite!