Best stage 2 car seats?

Hi, I’d just like to ask for recommendations on the other mama’s favourite stage 2 car seats? My baby needs an upgrade.

2 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Best stage 2 car seats?

Any type of 3 in 1! I have a Graco and I love it!!

1 Like

I love my Graco 4ever! And also the Graco Extend2Fit is great

Graco 4ever all the way

2 Likes

Britax car seats are amazing! Thr instal is the easiest and most secure! Safety is great too!

1 Like

We used our Graco extend 2 fit from birth on! My boy is now in a backless booster since he’s starting kindergarten and needed to learn to get in and out quickly for school

I love the Evenflo 360, it’s great if you have a toddler who is difficult at times about getting in their car seat lol

Definitely anything graco. I have a graco slim fit and 2 graco harness booster seats and I’ll only buy graco car seats now. I had a safety first grow and go at one time and hated it; we could never get it tighten down properly and the harness was no easier. We are currently shopping for a back booster seat for her my kindergartners grandparents car and it’s more than likely going to be graco

I have evenflo everystage.

After quitting my previous job 6 months ago I was lucky to find out about this website which has been a life saver for me… They offer jobs that allow people to work online from home. My last paycheck after working for them for 4 months was $17,700… The amazing thing is that all that is required is basic typing skills and internet access…

Read all about it here…https://DollarProfitz132.pages.dev/