Best sugar free water enhancers for toddlers?

My toddler really hates drinking water. Are there any sugar free/not bad for you drink mixes I can use to make him want to drink it?

1 Like

True lemon brand has a kids line up. Maybe look into those? Not sure if it’s sugar free or very little sugar though

The skinny syrups by jordans. Omg to have 0 sugar calories or carbs. They taste soooooo good! And have so many flavors

We enjoy the Dole flavor packets. They are dye free and sugar free.

1 Like

Make sure they are aspartame free also !

2 Likes

The walmart brand liquid water enhancers are zero sugars and calories plus have extra vitamins in them

Cirkul is great! Both my daughter and I love ours.

1 Like

Give it to him ice cold 🩵, with out giving in to other drinks :blush: he’ll eventually get the hang of it.

Try the Cirkul… they have smaller bottles for kids with lots of flavors

I just get the squirt things from Walmart. Alot of them are sugar free…

I dunno if they are good for you, but I like the Sparkling Ice brand flavored water. They have zero sugar.
The lemon/lime one taste just like sprite so you could tell him it’s soda lol

My kids like Propel water. No sugar or artificial color.

My kids drink Gatorade Zero or Propel water

The cirkul are good options in my opinion check out the website they sometimes have good deals I got my daughter her bottle for free but you can also get it at Walmart I believe they have a smaller bottle for kids

If you don’t like water, you don’t like water. Dumping packets if chemicals in won’t help.

I would honestly buy a pitcher on amazon to infuse your own water for your little one.

Large Fruit Infuser Water Pitcher (2.9 Quart / 93 Oz) – Shatterproof Acrylic Infusion Jug for Iced Tea, Juice, Beverages, Water, Lemon, Fruit & Herbs – BPA Free Amazon.com