Best tummy tightening bathing suit?

Any good recommendations on a bathing suit that like tightens your stomach so it’s not looking horrible

10 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Best tummy tightening bathing suit? - Mamas Uncut

I wear swim dresses for this reason! After two csections there’s no way I would wear anything but a swim dress lol!

Check out Coral Reef! These bottoms are my favorite!

Has anyone tried the TA3 SWIM line? I’ve been very curious about their tummy control suit.

Love this one!!! Sucks every roll in :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Check in Amazon … styles like these are good for covering up…

Shein is awesome for bathing suits. I ordered 2 and they look great even after my c section

2 Likes

Old navy and target. One pieces are my jam

SHEIN has a huge selection on bathing suits, try the high waist ones

1 Like

Anything with rouching is flattering. I also got one from la vie en rose that was low cut to accentuate my chest but has a cute little flared skirt to give a smaller waist.
Regardless, I will say that whatever you choose, please try and love yourself as you are. A belly is nothing to be ashamed of! Our bodies are all beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I like a number of the Lands End options. Their suits are sturdy, flattering, hold you in & are affordable.

The magic suits. I get mine from VS

1 Like

l get paid over $197 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18471 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingincome118.pages.dev/

Look for retro type bathing suits on Amazon, they’re very flattering

I just get the high waisted two pieces they help a lot

l get paid over $197 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18471 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingincome148.pages.dev/

MiYang Women’s Plus-Size Flower Printing Shaping Body One Piece Swim Dresses Swimsuit

I literally have about 4 of this brand of bathing suit. It’s a swim dress and it’s so flattering on!