Best workouts to help tone?

What are the best workouts to do to help tone up a year after having a baby. I’ve lost my baby weight but carrying around a little pudge in my stomach area and I absolutely hate it!! What are some of the best ways tht helped you all out??

7 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Best workouts to help tone? - Mamas Uncut

They always say abs are made in the kitchen. Focus on your nutrition and you will lose it.

1 Like

E2M Personal Training!!!
Hands down the best thing I’ve ever done. Fitness and nutrition and mental health and so much more.

1 Like

For the lower belly leg lifts always worked best for me

Cardio, cutting carbs, abdominal workouts for lower abs.

Please don’t cut carbs,I’m a pt and when I see people saying cut carbs it drives me mad​:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::rofl: you need to do ab exercise, look on YouTube there’s so many good work outs mainly floor ones and if you need a alternative workout like if you have a bad back etc it will give you them. Battle ropes are brilliant they do your whole body. And realistically keep on top of good nutrition this is a balance of protein, CARBS and good fats. X

1 Like

Id start w Yoga…get your core slowly working…stretch out your body… yoga is great to start moving. Then pick something fun…like a 20m dance workout…or maybe weights ?

Calculate your macros. Meet your protein goals. Drink lots of water. And move your body! Weightlifting is great for toning your and adding definition.

2 Likes

If there’s muscle separation, it may not go back 100%. I found that drinking lots of water was key to helping my skin.
Do yoga and pilates to help your core.

Following. Ive had 4 c sections and got that lose skin just hanging😭

Drink lots of water… balanced diet, cardio, weights…weights and running will most definitely help tone up your body. Run or walk a good incline 30 minutes 4-5 days a week or 7 days. Look up different weighted workout on YouTube to get some ideas of what feels comfortable for you and start slow…don’t start with heavy weights because you want to be sure that you are using proper form first, this decreases the chance of injury but also it gets your body used to the motions of lifting and still gives you a good workout… 5-10 pound weights is recommended when first starting, after that you can increase weight slowly to 15-20 lbs.

1 Like

Yoga for sure. And cardio. YouTube is everything lol. Yoga with Adrian and different at home workouts. Get some dumbbells and so ankle weights maybe :woman_shrugging:

I used to do crunches, sit ups, and leg lifts while I was watching Friends lol Basically, any exercise I could do lying down because I’m pretty lazy :sloth: lol

l G­e­t p­a­id over $ 122 per h0ur working f­r­o­m h­o­me. l ­n­ever ­th­o­ught ­I’d be able t0 do it but my Buddy makes 0ver $1980­8 a m0nth d0ing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.
M0re Inf0…> https://AmazingOpportunity101.pages.dev

Eat clean nutrient dense foods. Lots of water. Evaluate to make sure you don’t have diastasis recti otherwise conventional abdominal exercises may make it worse. There’s a saying that abs are made in the kitchen.

Pilates is great for toning video on YouTube you can do at home when babies in bed what I do every night 25 min workout

l get paid over $190 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17975 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://AmazingWorking806.pages.dev/

Weight lifting mixed with Barre or pilates.

1 Like

l get paid over $ 185 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 18794 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarBenefits1066.pages.dev/

This woman will change your life. All free workouts on her YouTube channel. Just need dumbbells. I’m literally in the best shape of my life because of her. She got me In shape after my last baby and I’ve used her ever since.

l get paid over $ 195 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 18678 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.
Go to This. https://highincomejob491.pages.dev/