Birthday party ideas?

Our baby girl Birdie-Noelle is turning ONE on March 3rd & we need party ideas! We had a hard time thinking of a 1st brithday idea for our other daughter (who is 4 in April) & now we’re totally stuck on ideas…

3 Likes

I did “One-derfully sweet” theme but you could also do “one-derland”

Holy cow I am one for my march baby

Minnie Mouse or Daisy Duck

I did a barnyard party for my son’s first, got a bale of hay and broke it up and put a bunch of semi cheap toys hidden in it, of course pin the tail on the donkey, BBQ burgers and hot dogs and we actually were able to do a hay ride cause my family had a tractor/trailer… Turned out really cute…

We did the community center. It had a small play area inside for his size. I would call parks and rec to see what they have ooor if you have a ymca they do birthday party’s and usually set it up to what age you specify. Otherwise she won’t know the difference between a party and family gathering with presents at that age.

I would do like nature or just spring theme and do “a little BIRDIE is turning ONE”

4 Likes

Wild One, super cute safari animals.

Search 1st Birthday party on Amazon

My friend did “Our Deer One” and did a Bambi theme for her first birthday

1 Like

Depends, what is she into or like? My grandson just had his first birthday and they did it coco melon themed. He loves listening to coco melon when his 3 year old brother watches it :joy: he gets so excited and starts dancing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Don’t overthink it. This will be your memory because they’ll never remember any of it.

Have close family over for cake and dinner and that’s it no ideal needed to young to remember

Chuck E Cheese could be fun. A trampoline park is also fun. Also just renting a bounce house or water slide for the backyard is fun.

1 Like

Bowling alley, I did my son’s 5th there, he’s in June too, we rented two lanes with bumpers let the kids play, ordered food from the food bar, turned out really good

Trampoline park. The kids will be dead tired when they leave.

Mygrandson just did his 7 at interstate 88 skating party , pool party at YMCA ) or kids gym ymca

We did a jump place and they did everything! All I had to do was bring the cake

Swimming would be nice at a community pool is nice, or a lake

Laser tag if you have one. Or check with local parks for stuff you can do there; maybe a staffer could show the kids cool stuff and talk about the plants and animals. Indoor water park, gymnastics gym, 1/2-1 mile hike with cupcakes, drinks and goody bags at the end.

A public pool, skating rink or park

My grandson’s in July we always rent big water slide and kids can swim to . It’s always best party of the year . We do water balloons and end it with some fireworks .

Trampoline park, regular park, Fun-center that has bowling, laser tag, foam pits, etc. Pool Park, lake party, beach party, skating party, bounce house party, etc.