Boyfriend being what seens secretive

I basically have never been able to see in my partners phone. Only once did I get on it while he was standing next to me. And there were photos of women saved and downloaded . There was a conversation he had with his mom where she was trash-talking me, and he pretended not to read it and changed the subject. I asked him about the photos of women and was told his phone is private and they are nice to look at. He is in groups and chat rooms like Discord . He says he will never allow me on his phone because I’ll blow up for no reason. I can’t help but feel there is a wedge between us . It feels secretive. I never have a lock on my phone and don’t mind a person to see what is in there. What are your thoughts and or advice for me ? We have been together many years.

Idk how long you have been together, but these seem like major red flags. If he is this adamant now, imagine what it would be like if you ever married?

Just for some perspective, I have been with my boyfriend for about 6 months and he has shown me his code to his phone. But to be honest, I don’t even pay attention when he showing it to me, because I don’t really have any desire to check his phone. He’s never given me any reason not to trust him. And he scrolls through his phone right in front of me.

You may want to reconsider this relationship. Best of luck to you. :heart: