Breakfast ideas for daycare kids?

Starting next week I will be watching my 3 nieces along w/ my own daughter in my house during the week! They’ll only be here until 3:00 so I’m needing some quick and easy breakfast, lunch & snack ideas. They are 5, 4, & two 18m olds. Thanks in advance

3 Likes

I make pancakes and freeze ahead of time. You can make different variations if the pancakes.

Make your own lunchables- crackers lunch meat and cheese you can use mini cookie cutters to make shapes. I cook at a large day care and all the above are great ideas. Taco day is also popular - we used shredded chicken seasoned and cheese. We use Gordon’s chicken taco meat and the kids love it. Their favorites are the tacos spaghetti Mac and cheese nuggets - we pretty much have that most weeks.

Breakfast: oatmeal, toast, cereal, waffles, pancakes, eggs, muffins

Snacks: goldfish, fruit, yogurt, veggies and dip, pretzels, cheese and crackers, veggie straws, animal crackers

Lunch: sandwiches deli/pb&j, macaroni and cheese, pizza, chicken fingers, quesadillas, grilled cheese, noodles and tomato sauce, hot dogs, beef bbq, peanut butter crackers

1 Like

Kid-friendly add one: Chick peas, black olives, refried beans, mushroom caps with creamy cheese, creamed spinach, bits of green bell pepper & ranch dressing, mashed white or sweet potatoes, sweet potato fries, mashed cauliflower , tofu cubes soaked in something tasty, black bean soup over brown rice for kids who can manage rice on a spoon, risotto.

For breakfast: donut holes, mini melon balls, mini quiches (with or without crust) made in muffin tins, French toast sticks,

Lunch or snacks: applesauce, Jell-O, cottage cheese cups, 100% whole grain bread and crackers.

Gogurt, tangerines, oranges, get those single serving, Mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, rice, Popsicles, bananas, ham and cheese sliders, bananas, watermelon.

Breakfast: fruit & waffles/French toast sticks/pancakes are usually hits in my house

Fruit and grain bars, pancakes, fruits, muffins, individual cereal bowls.