Can a 6-year-old wear deodorant?

Can a 6 year old wear deordorant? swar my child stinks so bad and idk why

5 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Can a 6-year-old wear deodorant?

Yes. Sometimes puberty comes earlier & causes the body to go through changes sooner. Much rather let your child wear deodorant than to get picked on or talked about.

4 Likes

I would have them use Native or some brand that is aluminum free. It’s a very early age to start so you should start them off right I think

4 Likes

I think so. 6 seems a little young but it’s a hygiene issue, and kids his age can be…blunt to the point of cruelty. Natural deodorants don’t always work as well, but it would still help (and there are some good ones if you look hard).

1 Like

I wouldn’t see why not In a few years that said child will be using it any way!:woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Make sure aluminum free!!!

4 Likes

Yes just use roll on rather than spray.

Yes. Help him learn how to use it and he will eventually be able to do it himself. Seems early but not really, all bodies are different

Yes. And its actually smart to start them young so then when they get really stinky they’re going through that awful faze where they forget to put on deodorant.