Can anyone recommend a good virtual mental health professional?

I have insurance for now but I am struggling badly mentally.

My family and my friends seem to negate my cries for help and my frustrations. I’m dead inside of sorts. Just putting a small smile for the kids. As their my motivation to get up put on a brave face n push thru but I’m at my breaking point.
I know a lot of my self esteem and mental health issues at the moment go back to my job and all my husband can tell me is well get fired. Yet he won’t be able to support our family so yeah…. Plus I’m well on my way as I’m desperately struggling at my job due to multiple circumstances.
I am looking for a new job currently as well but idk how much Longer I can hide the tears and just wanting to crawl in a hole and be gone. ( no I’m not gonna harm myself ) but theirs definitely days I pray to be taken away.
I feel the aggression getting worse and I just hate myself on the inside. it’s definitely time to talk to someone as I sit here at my desk holding back the tears from constantly failing my family and I miss me. My current primary put me on meds but they aren’t helping anymore.

1 Like

I’ve heard a lot about Betterhelp and talk space, I would try to see if one of those will take your insurance. Also, see if your husband can go to therapy too because he is not helping you in anyway. He needs to learn how to support you when you’re feeling like this.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. https://answers.mamasuncut.com/t/can-anyone-recommend-a-good-virtual-mental-health-professional/14793