Can I do Uber Eats with my kids?

Can I Uber eats delivery with my children? Can I pick up the deliveries through the drive through or do I need to go in to pick it up?

1 Like

You can do it with children but some restaurants you have to go inside…

1 Like

Here you go in and get it. Probably not the best thing to do with children

1 Like

Sometimes it’s a 20 minute wait inside definitely no

When my friend was doing it they told her that they didn’t want her to have anyone in the car that couldn’t sit by themselves for a long period of time.

2 Likes

Yes. Take your kid in with you to wait. I did it with doordash.

Always go IN . you are not supposed to get your orders thru the drive thru !

1 Like

You’re asking us? If you’re going to Uber eats or DoorDash isn’t there a Help section that can answer your questions? I mean, seriously, who TF makes up these questions? It looks like people no longer know how to use their brain. 

3 Likes

They frown n it because doesn’t look professional

I know a lot of people that do it with their kids but I also think you have to go inside to get the orders but I think there should be somebody to sit in the car with the kids while you go in to get the orders

I have done it it’s honestly not ideal bc you do have to go in and pick up the order I have 3 kids so I’m definitely not taking them in and out I’d have my oldest lock the doors run in get the order same with drop offs I’d have them lock the door but I hated doing that if you can get on with Sparks( Walmart) alot easier but I have been told they don’t really want people in the car with you some employees are cool about it some are Karen’s

It’s not ideal , but I think depending on your kids ages.
I order DoorDash few times a week and sometimes the food it’s not ready when the dasher is there to pick it up , you might have to go inside to pick up and even wait , if you have a infant ( for example ) you will have to take them in and out of the car seat to many times and that may be exhausted for you and the baby.

I ready so time ago about a woman leaving her twins baby in the car while she got inside to a restaurant to pick up a delivery and her car got stolen with the kids inside .

I did with my newborn but I had my bf drive while I sat in the back and would get off to get the food and take it to the person. So baby wasn’t ever alone