Can I see areas you have set up for your kids for homeschooling?

For those of you who are homeschooling, can I see what set up you have going on for your child? I have three kids in elementary, and I am trying to be organized as I possibly can. Thank you!

6 Likes

6th and 1st grade boys :grin:

1 Like

I have 4 kids in elementary school. We are just using the dining room table. And I have a shelving unit that has all their school books ect on it.

We are doing online schooling but this is ours. They can tape up whatever they need do for school on the wall

My senior has a computer and the bed he sits on

10th grader and 4th grader.

Daughter will be in 1st grade

Alyssa Foley ideas hereā€¦

1 first grader itā€™s also his playroom

2 Likes

Itā€™s a work in progress.

The fave part- the treats for good behavior and good grades! I also have stickers. And our ā€˜classā€™ pet is our chinchilla.

I have a 6 year old and a 10 year old. We just did a simple set up in each of their rooms. They work better in separate spaces.

1 Like

It seems like if she wants to see peopleā€™s set-ups, enabling photo comments might be important.

DO NOT SHARE PICS OF YOUR HOUSE ON SITES LIKE THIS!!
Youd be terrified to know things one learn from a pic like this!!!

3 Likes

My daughter made each a table work station with calendar on wall one in each room one is 6 and 7

1 Like

My grand daughter will be at the kitchen tablešŸ‘ŒšŸ¾

Mine is simple 6 yr old at the table 11 yr old in her room 15 yr old on the couchā€¦no set up just spaced out

Mine in living room on couch with TV tray

We work at the dining room table I put a small bookcase in the corner to hold all our supplies