Can mold in the ice maker make you sick?

When I moved into my new house ( we rent) there was mold in the fridge. We cleaned it and scrubbed it down it doesn’t have a smell or anything anymore.We’ve never used the ice maker till last night and all 4 of my family has woke up sickly.We all have runny noses, sore throat, my kids have droopy eyes and we all woke up with a tummy ache. Could mold in the ice maker be the reason as of why we’re all sick?

1 Like

Technically yes, but you All also could easily just be sick…