Can people recommend the best car seat they have used?

I need car seat and stroller recommendations!

I have a 2 year old and I’m currently 10 weeks pregnant. My daughter will he 2 1/2 when my second child is born.

I’m getting a new car next month, and am not worried about space with that. But my husband has a 2018 RAM 1500 quad cab. The back seat is narrow and JUST fits our forward facing Graco harnassed booster for our oldest. My husband is tall (6’ 1") so he has to have the seat back a bit. There’s space for me to sit in back of him (driver’s seat) but it’s snug and I sometimes have to turn my legs to the side. My daughter’s car seat is situated behind the passenger seat and I’m only 5’ 6" so I can put the seat up a bit and there’s about 7-9 inches between her feet and the seat which is nice and she seems comfortable.

I need recommendations on an infant car seat that can be placed in the middle section since I can’t fit a seat behind the drivers seat.

Need recommendations from people who have similar style trucks and have personal experiences with car seats in them!

Also looking for a car seat stroller combo type deal but one that can be used with my 2 1/2 year old too.maybe a sit and stand? What do you suggest?

We are on a budget so I’m not comfortable paying $250+ on these.

I want comfort for the car seat though. But it doesn’t need to be the Cadillac of car seats lol.

I’m more comfortable with the $150 range…especially because I’m going to need to buy another car seat for my oldest for our second car anyways!

Thanks!

Chicco infant car seat up to 30lbs! It fits in the middle seat of a Ford F-250

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman:t2: My husband has a Dodge Ram also and we have a 2 year old and one due any day now. My toddler has the Cosco car seat from Walmart and it’s sleek and works wonders! He sits behind the passenger seat and has plenty of space! In the middle we have our Graco click connect. It’s a nice set up and fits well in my opinion.

Look up on Facebook the Carseat Safety group. It’s extremely helpful. They are able to find car seats that fit in your vehicle so that you don’t have to try and guess!

It depends. Are you wanting a car seat with a base? Does the middle seat have anchors for a base?