Can the COVID vaccine cause irregular periods?

It’s still in clinical trials

Ok so before the shot I had not had a period in 2 years. I got the shot and can seem to stop. I was just telling my doctor about it and she said she has had so many patients with the same.

All COVID-19 vaccines are still in a trial period. Report all irregularities in your health to your doctor. If you didn’t have these symptoms before you got the vaccine then it could be caused by the vaccine. Any and all side effects/information regarding the vaccines needs to be documented.

My friend did not have her period for two months after receiving the vaccine. Others that I know had no issues at all (other than a sore arm). Everyone is different and as a safety measure I would most certainly call your OBGYN because there are many other causes for irregularity.

3 Likes

I have never missed a period until I got the jj shot. Took 2 months to get back to normal

I didn’t have the shot but I’m around others who have. I have had my cycle twice this month so far.

3 Likes

I’ve had friends who has gotten their shot that has had very messed up periods. They were fine prior. Which when hanging out with them. My periods ended up messing up too oddly.

I also had a friend lose a baby after getting the shot. Pregnancy was healthy and she was 20 weeks along.

4 Likes

This is back in March/April. I got my shot March 31 and period was supposed to start that weekend. For several months mine came within the first 7 days of new month. Never came never came. Took 2 preg tests, even though my tubes are tied. It was time for my second dose. Still hadn’t gotten it yet. Finally when I was supposed to get it the next month and didn’t I called Dr office had some blood work done.
What I was told is that it was probably a coincidence that I had missed an ovulation and then had shot at same time… several days after I had blood work done I got it.
My sister had hers 2 times in one month.

Me and several ppl I know have not gotten regulated since :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face: none of us want kids, but this can impact more than “just” having kids I’m sure LOL.

1 Like

After both my vaccines, I started my periods within 1-2 days after getting them, even when I wasn’t due. And both times more heavy than usual with more clots xx

2 Likes

Yes my cycles are longer!

Yes and also i had higher hair loss

I’m not sure if it’s related but after getting my first dose my period which I currently am on is super heavy like super super heavy and I have the implanon rod which made it almost non existent so anything is possible

Nope, no irregularity.

1 Like

Covid 19 Vaccine-Evidence Based Group: Pregnancy, Lactation, TTC & Children

Haven’t had a period in almost 2 years. Got my second shot and 10 days later am having the period to end all periods. Day 6 of having to wear 2 pads at the same time. Coincidence?

I’ve seen a lot of posts about this.

5 Likes

DO NOT roll your sleeves up for an experimental vaccine and then get upset when your body is acting weird! Your an experiment!
Why do you think still not FDA approved… only for emergency use?! Because your an experiment! Why is there some ppl who still don’t understand this! I pray you are gonna be ok. Good luck to you all who have

53 Likes

Yup, not only did I have a pretty bad allergic reaction to the shot ( landed in the er) but it pushed my period up. Got it that very same night. The worst bleeding and pain I’ve ever had during a period. I bled and am still bleeding so incredibly heavy. Shot was back in April. I bloat like I’m 6 months pregnant and end up curled up in a ball on day two each month. I never previous to the shot had any bloating or bad cramping and only mild bleeding. Idk if this will be my new normal but it has completely changed my life and I 10000% regret getting it.

1 Like

I’m getting nervous now!! I have an appointment on the 29th to get the Pfizer… I’m 28 weeks pregnant :weary::weary:

Pretty soon no one will be able to speak on Facebook about the side effects and answer this without being blocked on social media for “mis information”

9 Likes

You took an experimental shot and now you’re surprised it’s messing up your body? Who could have ever predicted this? :thinking::woman_facepalming:t2:

19 Likes

Don’t take the damn vaccine!

I would not take that risk with my baby! Look at the VAERS web site. There have been more vaccine injuries from this shot than all others combined. Also I know three people currently who are very sick with Covid that had the vaccine and it is not the new delta one.

4 Likes

Why are we blaming the vaccine when it could be many other things?

13 Likes

My period didnt change, but I have never had a uti or yeast infection and I got one after my second shot. It also messed my immune system and I had outbreaks non stop, had to take my outbreak medicine for a whole month to balance it out

I know someone who had a still birth a week after the vaccine

4 Likes

My family has had no issues

1 Like

There’s tons of reports of women having abnormal cycles just from being around those recently vaccinated.

5 Likes

Absolutely heartbroken what’s happening to our future generations.

13 Likes

I’ve had the same issue. My OB/GYN said they’re finding cases where the vaccine is affecting platelet counts in some people.

3 Likes

This is a major problem going on with women and even women who have been around people who got the Vax.
Sad ya’ll wanna be lab rats in their clinical trials.

16 Likes

Just think, in a short time all these comments would be filtered by Facebook and people won’t be allowed to share their experiences due to “misinformation”.

18 Likes

Noone knows its an experimental drug!!

8 Likes

Just another reason why I won’t be a lab rat in their clinical trial.

6 Likes

It is a conmon side effect, might even cause fertility issues. Since there are no long term studies done on the covid jab no one knows what the next few years will have in store for those who took the jab. Then again if it causes problems they won’t attribute it to the jab it will be labeled a coincidence like my friend that lost her baby (7 months pregnant was fine before the jab) less than a day after she had the jab.

3 Likes

Depending on which one you got yes it can , my sister got Pfizer and hers was extremely late !

It’s so funny how many people will run to an experimental therapy or surgery for say cancer but holy shit a vaccine and now there’s such a thing as “side effects” ? TYLONOL has side effects. But please, label all your normal health problems as an issue of the covid vaccine :roll_eyes:

Err, no. Vaccines don’t affect your hormones. I’d really go to the gyno and get labs done, it sounds like you have an underlying condition.

4 Likes

Definitely can! I was just talking about this at work on Friday! (I work in a pharmacy) my manager brought it up how theirs been many cases, and 2 people he’s personally known

I have the nexplanon birth control in my arm. After my first shot I bled like crazy. And now after the second shot im having my old heavy ass periods again… so I think it broke my birth control.

A doc on Twitter was discussing this and collecting information. Not a lot of research was put into this subject so they are collecting data now.

1 Like

Mine have been so awfully painful the past few months from being around those were we’re /axxed

1 Like

Heard it can cause infertility. I don’t have a uterus but I still ain’t getting that experiment and neither will my kids.

1 Like

I missed mine last month.

I’m postmenopausal 5 years and bled after being near recently vaxed person

Same here I’m a mess since the vaccine

I heard is also cause several Mims to miscarry as well🥺

Absolutely.
It can cause issues for those that are around the recently vaxxed as well.

No issues with my Covid vaccine and getting pregnant shorty after receiving. I’ve had issues with PCOS for years, which caused my secondary infertility and my irregular periods.
However, our baby is healthy and is growing well!

Lots of folks with very vivid imagination s out there. Think they need a new hobby. !!!

2 Likes

Have your prolactin levels checked… I had same issue 6 -7 years ago, had my daughter and didn’t have a period for 2 years. Turned out I had a pituitary tumor.

I read somewhere that is is a common side effect for women.

2 Likes

Yes, I haven’t had a period in over a year and I got my period 2 times since April when I got the 1st vaccine

Something’s up with my period…talk to my doctor?:x: Ask the doctors who graduated from Facebook and YouTube University​:white_check_mark:

Well since it can cause infertility I would say yes

I didn’t after the vaccine, but I had covid-19 months earlier and that did cause my period to be heavier and have shooting pains in my bottom. The vaccine caused no issues with me.

1 Like

Soon there will be a 1000 women with these exact same symptoms…it is contagious !!

1 Like

Sounds like you need to see your OB-Gyn soon! There are so many variables to consider!

Part of the hidden truth? I have heard population reduction is part of the agenda.

2 Likes

Everyone was rushing to get in line for the jab, now a lot of people seem to be having problems. They sure didn’t do any research, and now questioning