Can the COVID vaccine cause irregular periods?

After getting the Covid Vaccine, have y’all all had irregular menstrual cycles? I’ve had my menstrual four times since getting the vaccine in may. When does it let up?

44 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Can the COVID vaccine cause irregular periods? - Mamas Uncut

Hmm :thinking: following I just was brave enough to get my 1st shot today :confused:

Been fully vaccinated since March and no problems

1 Like

My daughters and I have had no changes related to the vaccine. (I and starting to have some peri menopause changes which are expected at my age)

1 Like

Hmm… I wasn’t aware this was a thing. I’m on my period again for the 2nd time this month. This has never happened before and I’m straight trippin. :joy:

1 Like

I got my vaccine the end of January and second the beginning of February and haven’t had a period since! My friend got hers the same time and she hasn’t had one either since then!

1 Like

my period was late by 5 days after the first shot. but it only happened just 1 time

I bled like crazy for the first month. Had scary blood clots too. But since then I’ve been fine. Got it in April.

I got twice in a month after 2nd shot but then was fine

1 Like

It’s been a proven side affect along with many others…

4 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Can the COVID vaccine cause irregular periods? - Mamas Uncut

I honestly don’t think they know the extent of the side effects the vaccine can cause but it’s definitely a good possibility! I fortunately didn’t have any side effects except being pretty sick the 2nd day after my shot.

Not scientifically but a million other things can. Go see your Gyno & get checked you don’t have inflammation.

When I was covid positive in January my periods disappeared.

There has been many complaints of bad periods and cramping after the covid vaccine. Even people that have been through menopause has voiced issues with bleeding and cramping.

6 Likes

It does…something in the vaccine and the virus itself alters your period …I had covid last month and during that time experienced a longer than usual period …and now I’m about 10 days late this month

3 Likes

I I haven’t gotten mine at all since I got my first dose , have already gotten my second dose and still nothing

I had that happen and I got the vaccine back in April. My periods just started becoming normal again.

And this is safe?!!!

1 Like

I know a few people who believe it has.

It affected mine and my daughters cycles

It don’t let up sorry to say ,my daughter was fine on her cycle before the vaccine now it’s every 2 weeks …unbelievable

And when I do get one it’s 10x worse

I thought I was the only one thinking the same thing
I had the same problem

Jovanna Gutierrez Following :heart:

There is not enough info regarding the vaccine(any of them) and possible side effects. Technically…we are the human trials. I suggest emailing your health agency to report your issues and ask them, not fb

16 Likes

I also thought I was the only one who thought this.

This is one side effect I’m hearing lots from women

I haven’t had it, but I do have a few friends who have had problems since they had theirs. I have see them mentioning the connection on MSM before too, so a quick type in google might find the news articles on it for more info.

I didn’t get the vaccine and got pregnant.

1 Like

1 Like

I’m fully vaccinated and have had no issues with irregular periods.

3 Likes

Well I’ve spotted for the entire month of June and half of July but I never tied it to my shot :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

They’re currently looking into those claims BC many women have filed it as a side effect.
Check the manufacturer of your shot. :heart:

4 Likes

Yes - after my second vaccine my period after was very heavy, many clots and it was scary. I had never experienced a period like that before. Even since the vaccine it hasn’t been back to “normal”. I have had friends tell me the same as well as read many articles stating this has been increasingly happening to women.

4 Likes

I received my vaccine (Johnson and Johnson) in early April. I started my period a couple days later and literally bled on and off for the next 4 weeks. It was like id bleed for 2 or 3 days, stop, and then start again. By mid May it stopped and I did not have a period at all until the very end of June/first part of July. My most recent period was completely normal.

1 Like

If the shot has caused issues with your cycle please get tested for pcos.

4 Likes

My period is super late by three months! No I’m not pregnant I got my tubes removed like 3 weeks after being fully vaccinated. So who knows what’s going on.

I heard it does.
Mine just came 10 days early :woozy_face:

Mine have been messed up since getting actual covid!

Mine have. It’s just an immune response.

6 Likes

Apparently it says , it’s hard to get pregnant after the vaccination

12 Likes

Make sure you ladies tell your Dr. So they can note it

1 Like

I haven’t had a period in almost 5 years due to being on the depo shot and since getting the shots I’ve had numerous period and random bleeding. If I would have known before getting it I honestly wouldn’t have done it.

6 Likes

They made you infertile with that shot, its how they’re depopulating the world…with covid :rofl:

26 Likes

since it has not been fully tested, they don’t know. Normally takes at least 8 years to test new vaccines, I read. I understand it is not FDA a

13 Likes

I’m really sorry this happened to you.
Early menopause/fertility issues is one of the side effects of this crap “vaccine”.

18 Likes

Not me personally, but people I know yes it has messed up their period.

1 Like

Yes! And I know several other women that it has messed with their cycle too!

1 Like

Yep. My gut first does in March & haven’t had a regular cycle since. I’ve been regular for 20+ years. It’s the most frustrating thing. If I didn’t experience it for myself I wouldn’t believe it.

3 Likes

After my first vaccine I was 1 week late. Just had my second vaccine a couple weeks ago and due to start my period in a few days. So, we will see.

1 Like

There was large groups on Facebook with numerous stories like this they’ve been taken down by Facebook. This will probably be deleted too. People’s own experiences with the sh0t are “misinformation” :roll_eyes:

27 Likes

Didn’t have any issues with my period after I got either shot.

2 Likes

Yes, it is a known potential side effect. Most women it seems that it only messes with a cycle or two.

1 Like

Infertility is a side effect…no way am I getting that experimental vaccine

26 Likes

I had the first vaccine and didn’t have a period for 5 months afterwards, can’t prove it’s definitely the shot though :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’ve had Menorrghia since my late teens, about 7-8 yrs ago it was a heck of a lot better. Went from months of hemerging to weeks till a weeks of a cycle. Since March when I received my 1st vaccine the hemerging started & never stopped! Went in for testings & ultra sounds had surgery about 2 weeks ago to remove 4 tumors that were growing & had not been around from a previous ultrasound. 5 months of feeling weak, pain, changing every 10 min. Not being able to work much bites!

3 Likes

1 Like

A lot of women report all sorts of wacky things happening to them not only after taking the vaccine itself, but even when someone in the household does.

11 Likes

No my periods stayed exactly the same nothing’s changed

7 Likes

Nope on schedule every month

Finally got pregnant after years of trying :heart_eyes: (2 weeks ish after 1st Pfizer dose)

8 Likes

Go see a GYN. He will let you know what is going on. Don’t delay!
My only question is why ask non professionals for advice.

11 Likes

I didn’t get it and never will, but have been really messed up this last month. I assume it is from shedding from others. Really frustrating.

7 Likes

Haven’t a monthly in 15 years

I’m a man and I started bleeding from my anus after 2nd jab

2 Likes

Yes. There are doctors tracking this issue. The endometrial lining is one of the most sensitive tissues in the body.

There are post menopausal women well past normal periods suddenly getting them again.

It is happening in a large enough number of women to be well beyond coincidence

3 Likes

Occams theory.
Coincidence is not science. Go see your ob/gyn.
There is no reason vax would cause gynecological issues.

8 Likes

You need to detox. Take 10,000 mg a day of vitamin c, 500 mg of magnesium, 200mcg of selenium, 5000 vitamin D.

3 Likes

I have seen women ask this a few times!

1 Like

3 of my friends have had non stop bleeding since getting their 2nd doses (Moderna and pfizer) one woke up in a pool of blood the morning after getting it…its been 2 months now and they are still having issues…

I ain’t doing it…they regret getting it…

The jab is to control the population it is has nothing to do with a virus :microbe:

16 Likes

Mykayla Kuhn Kenzie Rose Schuenemann Jodi Mallas

Yes!
Almost 3 months later and still dealing with it. It is getting better tho.

1 Like

I got my period a week early after getting my first dose. Then my next period started after a 21 day cycle instead of a 26 day cycle like my usual.
I hope it isnt a permanent effect…

Fuck that. You would have to force me down to willingly except poison.

Which vaccine did you all get? I got Pfizer and I didn’t have this problem.

After the first one I was 3 weeks late but after the second one I went back to normal. They are starting to do studies on this topic because some people are experiencing late or missing periods. Not everyone but seems a small group.

Both Pfizer and moderma came out and said that was a side effect in women …

I got the vaccine in January, the period I was supposed to get afterwards completely skipped. It’s back to normal now though.

Anyone saying they had some strange missed periods or excessive periods need to report this

https://vaers.hhs.gov

I’ve been normal since having the vaccine… Weird!

I actually read and heard that this can happen for some women

I never had the shot and I get mine twice a month sometimes and I’ve gone a full month without one as well. It’s known as being premenopausal. Depending on your age you could have this issue as well.

In men Covid might cause low sperm count, so weird stuff all around. As with most Covid related things there hadn’t been enough studies to prove it yet.

Mine have been way more painful since the vaccine

Yes it has affected mine for sure. Righted itself again after a month or two. There’s plenty about it online x

It’s an experimental vaccine. Menstrual issues have been reported as a side effect in many. So it’s very possible.

I’ve had it and no menstrual changes for me

https://brandnewtube.com/v/KYLKf6

Just read about the same problem in a German newspaper! Might be true

It’s better to get Covid and be sick for a couple weeks than to risk your life with an experimental vaccine with several unknown long term side effects. But you chose to be a guinea pig for the government so you’re just gonna have to deal with whatever happens to you.

12 Likes

^^^ no good for you for protecting yourself and others by getting the vaccine. You may have saved your life and the life of others! Hope your periods become regular again! Go see your doctor about it an steak report the side effects! Good luck!

3 Likes

Didn’t have a period with 5 years as on the mini pill due to severe cramps nausea and fainting… got first vacine in Feb and have period every 6 weeks since… got second vacine in June and have period all month of July so far…
So yes vacine does fuck up ones system…I’m in healthcare so didn’t have a choice regarding receiving vacine…NO VACINE NO JOB :hot_face::sweat::angry:

2 Likes

My wife and i have been having lots of problem living together, she never gives me attention or make me happy all because she has fallen in love with another man outside our marriage. I tried my best to make sure that my wife leaves this man but the more i talk to her about it the more she makes me feel sad and unhappy, my marriage started leading to divorce because she no longer gives me attention. but seriously i adore her so much, I lost my integrity, all my project stopped, i was DOWN for 3 months both Health-wise and mentally. I tried to forget about her but i love her beyond measure and didn’t want to lose her to any man outside my home, we’ve been married for 5 good years and she’s all i could call a true best friend and best in all, she’s the only woman that handles my problems perfectly, the woman that sacrifices for my happiness. I wanted her back in my life. I was so confused. Until a Friend from college told me to book an appointment with PROFESSOR LAGO, whom she claimed she had been consulting for years for “CLARITY”. I read about him and saw his family has been in the business and he picked it right off from his father, also had lot of great amazing testimonies about this man then I decided to give him a try so i contacted him immediately, explained my predicament to him. Same day PROFESSOR LAGO did some Wonderful prayers and counseling for me and assured me that in 3 days my wife will return to me and to my greatest surprise the 2nd day my wife came knocking on my door and start pleading begging me for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to say our vows again, i proposed. And I wouldn’t stop talking about this miraculous hand work of God so for any assistance Contact him today if you need his help via email address: [email protected] or WhatsApp him: +2347060550594. and you will see that your problem can be solved without any Delay.