Can we make meetings with biological parents only?

Registered sex offender??? Why?

He doesn’t even know his dad yet…that girlfriend of his is a Idiot…consult a lawyer…free consult.

Parenting plan take him to court safest route

I would not continue to take your child until it is ordered by a court. You tried to set something up for him, yet he couldn’t even respect your wishes…so what you allow is what will continue. If he wants any sort of custody, let him put in the work if he wants to see your son. Make note of the date/time/place you did take him and also that you requested it just be him for the reasons you stated, and that he couldn’t respect those simple wishes. If he can’t respect little things and he keeps getting away with it…he will continue to disregard you and continue to disrespect that.

You cannot keep his girlfriend from being there unless she is a danger to your kid, ESPECIALLY if she is just in the mall and not sitting there. Also, you should not be able to dictate who is around the child as he is the child’s father and he has a say in who the child can be around too. That’s just spiteful and bitter and disgusting really.
I hope he does take you to court and that he gets custody----save the world from one more woman with Golden Uterus Syndrome.

1 Like

Registered sex offender says it all!!! You are fucking crazy to even want your baby around someone like that. There’s no way in hell I’d let him around my kid!!

Who dates pedophiles :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Uh sex offender? Pretty sure they arent allowed around children