Can you dye your hair while pregnant?

I was told not to but that was 19 years ago lol :laughing:.

use direct dye and don’t bleach. your hair will come up uneven.

take that advice from someone who was pregnant and did that and as a hair dresser lol

I had mine dyed at the hairdressers when I was pregnant. When your pregnant your hormones can affect the way the colour takes but.
I ended up with fire engine red hair - we were actually using a purple dye.

You might be ok but if your baby turns out as an alien you will know why

Yes if you Google ACOG guidelines it is safe.

i made $350 in one day. This incredible online job is just amazing. my close buddy makes over $12,000 last month with this. it feels amazing making so much income in part time while staying at home. I just follow the details on this webpage.

Read now>>> https://NethomeJob792.pages.dev/

Yes make sure the area you are in is well ventilated. I waited until after 12 weeks as advised by the midwife

i made $350 in one day. This incredible online job is just amazing. my close buddy makes over $12,000 last month with this. it feels amazing making so much income in part time while staying at home. I just follow the details on this webpage.

Read now>>> https://NethomeJob822.pages.dev/

Ask your doctor, mine said I could. Ammonia free to lessen fumes and a well ventilated area.

It’s the Ammonia in permanent dyes that are an issue…use ammonia free or vegan dyes. My Dr cleared vegan dyes and I was high risk…I’d obviously consult with your Dr first bc every pregnancy is different

i hear direct dyes are oo

Yep! Just do it in a well ventilated area.

Read now>>> https://nethomejob883.pages.dev/

I did mine whilst pregnant, but due to hormones the colour might not take to your hair xxx

U can but u might not get the color ur looking for or even the color u put on…hormones change the hair they can even change the color of ur hair while ur prego it can also make hair thinner or thicker pregnancy can make ur hair fall out so adding chemicals to hair that already has a lot going on isnt usually suggested. Not because it’s not safe but because it’s a mystery as to what might happen. Every person is different so everyone’s reaction is going to be different

Yes. Just make sure there’s good ventilation

I never believe it can come out this way so far with my manager Mrs Lisa Jennifer,I just want to use this medium to say thank you for all your good knowledge of management I personally receive my Cash out yesterday , I’m so much grateful for adding much value to my account yesterday ma’am …you can reach her via

I got mine done and it turned out great when pregnant

I had 3…got my hair colored all the time…no issues…Doc said it was fine!

Yes. Ventilation is the key but should be anyways