Can you find out the gender at 15 weeks?

Hey guys. I am paying for a gender scan ultrasound, I will be 15 weeks & 3 days along when I go in on Tuesday for the big news. I talked to the woman over the phone after making my appointment and I asked her at 15 weeks how accurate will the results be and she said 100% accurate. I’m worried because I don’t wanna get happy for the gender and be surprised at my 20 week anatomy scan, lol. Did you pay for an early gender scan? Was it right? Thanks in advance! :heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

I got mine done at 15+4 I think it was. It says boy. But haven’t had my anatomy scan yet so idk. I’m hoping the scan says girl lol

I got one at 16 weeks and it was clear as day that he was a boy :joy:

1 Like

No ultrasound is 100%, blood is💚 we found out at 16w6d and it was right.

I just did the blood test.

I went at 16 weeks and was told I’m having a girl. And they confirmed it at my doctor that she is a girl (:

1 Like

We had a little one in the doctor office at 15 wks doctor thought a girl…then paid for ours right at 17 and there was no denying it was a boy.

Nothing will be 100% I knew a lady who was told over and over she was having a girl. All the ultrasounds…its a girl. She gave birth to a boy. Keep everything natural until the baby comes. Lol.

All 3 of mine were done at 15 weeks and all were exactly right

1 Like

Why not just do the harmony test? Checks for any chromosome issues and the gender of the baby.

1 Like

I had both ultrasounds on video and were correct. With my daughter they couldnt tell until I went back for a second one. No charge

1 Like

All my scans were never paid for and all done at 18wks. All were exactly right

1 Like

I was told at 14 weeks I was having a girl and it was right.

1 Like

I had it done at 15 weeks and it was right.

1 Like

Ultrasounds aren’t 100% accurate ever, but they have a great batting average.

I found out the gender of my daughter at 14 weeks, and my son was 12 or 13 weeks. Neither ultrasound was supposed to reveal the gender, they just both really wanted me to know so the kept their legs splayed open for the tech. Lol.

3 Likes

No ultrasound is 100% even at 20 weeks. My brother in law is proof of that lol

3 Likes

15 weeks in not 100% accurate at all

2 Likes

When we went for our early gender and asked the same question she told us 100% for sure. She said if she isnt sure she wouldn’t tell us gender and would bring us back in one weeks time to check again. I’ve had early gender done with 3 if mine and they were all correct the last time I had it I was only 13 weeks 3 days.

1 Like

I just did the blood test, my insurance covered it

1 Like

Save your money and wait until 20w.

4 Likes

I didn’t but my friend did and it was correct!

1 Like

My momma worked in ultrasound. It can be difficult to get gender even at 20 weeks. Baby has to line up perfectly to get that pic, and things are smaller than at 20 weeks. You are paying out of pocket to basically just give them money, when you could just be patient and find out in a month with an insurance paid scan. Your docs sound like they are taking advantage.

4 Likes

I have for all of mine and all were right! 3/3 boys! And I’m 7 weeks now with our fourth so I’m excited to get the lab work done this time to know in a few weeks.

1 Like

I went at 16 weeks and it was 100% correct with my son.

1 Like

We didnt find out the gender with our daughter. The surprise was well worth the wait!

2 Likes

I went at 18week & it was correct!

1 Like

I did the 10 week harmony test and it was accurate - but that is a blood/genetic test

1 Like

I went at 14 weeks and it was correct

1 Like

Won’t be 100% but I did it around 13 weeks and it was correct, a boy!!

1 Like

$129 for 9-week blood test thru sneak peek available at ultrasound clinics.

2 Likes

They told me they couldn’t tell into the 20th week

1 Like

I got one at 14 weeks and it was accurate.

1 Like

Blood test is more accurate than an ultrasound

1 Like

As an ultrasound tech myself you should be able to tell at 15 weeks but they baby needs to be in the right position.

2 Likes

I did mine at 16 weeks and it was accurate 3 times in a row.

1 Like

I did and it was not correct but that’s okay I was definitely surprised at my 20 because I was told it was a girl when in fact it was a boy so excited

1 Like

I found out with both of mine at 14 weeks

1 Like

I paid for a gender scan they told me they couldn’t say for sure until 16 weeks I was 15 weeks and they were right

1 Like

I did mine at 15 weeks and she was right

1 Like

I paid $65 for gender ultrasound and it was 100% accurate. I was 14 weeks when I went in. Really depends on your baby if he or she is closing its legs and also if the technician gets confused with the umbilical cord.

1 Like

I know someone who got it done at 15 weeks and said it was a boy. Had her 37/38 week scan done to make sure the baby was breech and found out she was having a girl. Lol I did a 16 weeks scan and mine was accurate but my second one I just did the 9 week blood test. It’ like over 99% accurate.

1 Like

I went at 14 weeks told it is was girl, then found out at 16 weeks its a boy.

1 Like

I did the panorama test at 9 weeks and it was accurate

1 Like

I would wait til later if it was me. But it should be pretty accurate.

1 Like

I had a blood test and found out early but by ultrasound my little boy was showing off his boy parts at 14 weeks!!

1 Like

I went at 15 weeks and it was a boy no mistaking that. They did tell me beforehand it depends on positioning and stuff whether it’s 100% but that’s at 20 weeks too

1 Like

I found out at 14 weeks and it was right

1 Like

14 weeks and 3 days and it was accurate

1 Like

You can do a panorama blood test through your doctor that tells you the gender as well as checks babys chromosomes to check for abnormalities such as down syndrome, trisomy and so much more. Alot of the times it its covered through your insurance as well.

2 Likes

I did. At 15 weeks exactly.

1 Like

I found out at 14 weeks I was having a boy 100% gave birth to a boy lol

1 Like

We did gender scans for both pregnancies. Both were right. First time it was really obvious it was a girl, second time it was a little hard to tell so went back a couple of weeks later and it was clear to see it was a boy. Only trust it if u can see clearly what the gender is

1 Like

Its only 5 weeks away why not wait for the anatomy scan

2 Likes

I’m very shocked she told you that. No gender scan ultrasound is 100% accurate. I’ve known several who have been told wrong. Only one of mine was wrong because they did it by nub theory early on. Then found out at a later scan bub was the opposite sex I was told.

2 Likes

Did they not tell you the gender after the chromosome test?

1 Like

@17weeks 3days was just a going past the area and so clear a boy

1 Like

I got told that if it’s a boy by 15weeks you still wont he able to tell I just did the blood test and mine was 100% right and everyone I know that has done there’s was right too

1 Like

I had one at 15 weeks and they were wrong

1 Like

I found out gender at 16weeks, was 100% right as had another at 19weeks

1 Like

I preferred to be surprised with all 3 of mine!

1 Like

I had mine done early but miscarried. But it was spot on…

1 Like

I know someone who paid for an early one and were told the wrong gender.

1 Like

I didn’t pay for an early gender scan but at my 3 month scan the woman guessed she was a girl and at 5 months we confirmed it :blush:

1 Like

My cousin’s wife found out at 15 weeks and it was correct. She had a girl

1 Like

I was 14 weeks 6 days when I had mine done they said girl at my 20 weeks scan they said girl, at my 33 week scan they said girl. I’m having her soon so I’m not sure if it’s right or not but I sure hope so since I bought a bunch of girl stuff.

1 Like

My doctor did a blood test at 10 weeks

1 Like

I asked a friend who’s a licensed sonographer, or ultrasound tech, when would be the most accurate time for gender and she said at 20 weeks because that’s when the testes fully descend. My Dr. guessed at 14 weeks I was having a boy, but at 20 weeks it was actually a girl.

2 Likes

Mine at 16 weeks was accurate

1 Like

The only way it’s 100% is if they draw blood

1 Like

I had a blood test done and I had 100% accurate results and knew at 11 weeks. But I was at Yale Maternal Fetal Medicine for high risks mothers. I’m sure it will be accurate!!

1 Like

The only test that will be accurate at this point is the blood test trutgfully

2 Likes

I found out at 12 weeks with both pregnancies via blood test. :100: accurate

1 Like

Had all 5 of my kids gender ultrasounds between 15 and 17 weeks and they all were 100% accurate.

1 Like

I found out at 12 weeks with an ultrasound

1 Like

I found out at 15 weeks and at 20 weeks the tech said there was definitely no denying that my 15 week scan was 100% correct

1 Like

I waited til 20 weeks for extra accuracy