Can you get pregnant after a tubal?

***TRIGGER WARNING ***

This may be a little long, but I’m looking to see if anyone else been in this situation.

Sept 2016- I had a tubal ligation

October 2017- Tubes grew back together and I had 6 cyst. I had all cyst removed and tubal ligation again. The tubes grew to my pelvis wall

March 2018- left tube grew back to pelvis wall again and cyst in right tube. They removed the left tube and ovary and removed the cyst in right tube.

My cycles have always been regular until now

January 16, 2019- I experienced a heavy period for 6 days… which is pretty normal

January 27th 2019- I started my period AGAIN. this period was the most painful and dull pain in my hips and pelvis. I had alot of pressure in my pelvis and what felt like contracting. I almost felt like I was in labor all over again or miscarriaging again. .I called the doctor and they said to see what my period does in February. It could be pregnancy or something else.

Well I ended up having that period till February 16th. It was a long heavy period. I saw my doctor today, did a pelvic exam and scheduled me an ultrasound for 2 weeks from now. He told me with the amount of tenderness I have, he wants me to get checked for escopic, cyst and possibly tubal reattached. My pregnancy test was negative. Then after my pelvic exam, he told me I most likely had a miscarriage … it was too late to show up on a pregnancy test

Have you gotten pregnant after tubal ligation?
Is it even possible to miscarriage a escopic pregnancy? I thought those had to be removed…

I know you guys aren’t doctors, but I’m looking to see if anyone else had experienced this? I’m just so full of questions and my ultrasound seems so far away.