Can you get pregnant on birth control?

Hey ladies has anyone gotten pregnant off the Implant birth control before , and if you have it can you explain if you like it or regret getting it

3 Likes

If you’re talking about the one in your arm my friend had it, got pregnant and ended up miscarrying the day before it was supposed to be taken out.

I had nexplanon in my arm took it out 2 months shy of 3 years got pregnant 3 months later unprotected sex and no pregnancy while I had it my periods were irregular tho

I got rid of it for only being on it for 3 months. I was bleeding for 3 months straight. When she took it out, it was broken in half.
Once I got it out, we decided to have another baby. It took 3 months to get pregnant.
I hated the implant! Will never do it again. Worst 3 months of my life. On the upside we got pregnant faster with this baby then we did with our son.
As soon as I got it out, I missed 1 period but then I had 2 regular back on track periods.
I will never get mad at my period ever again for bleeding for 3 months straight like I started my cycle.

I have the implant, had it since my daughter was born in Aug of 2017. No issues!

I got pregnant on it and was probably one of the worst birth controls I have been on. beyond painful…traveled in my arm.