Can you get pregnant on the pill?

has anyone gotten pregnant while taking the pill?

14 Likes

No BUT keep in mind for the pill to be most effective, you have to take it around the same time every single day & not miss any doses.

Yes and I took mine faithfully

Yes :slight_smile: I took it the exact sMe time every day I now have a 1 year old son from it also I got on the pill after a different kind and a higher dose n i am almost 17 weeks pregnant n i took the pill religiously

I just found out Iā€™m pregnant with my 3rd and I was on the pill since my daughter was 6 weeks old. I havenā€™t taken any antibiotics or anything else to mess up the hormones. Took it at the same time every night. Iā€™m about to have 2 under 2. My dr did tell me that if you have had kids previously, it is not as effective.

Yes! All 4 born on bc

1 Like

I did with my first! Took them everyday, around the same time. Never missed any, because we werenā€™t really trying to get pregnant yet, with my husband being in the military.

Yup, with twins. šŸ‘Æā€ā™€ļø They will be 29 next month <3 <3

Yup. He will be 14 in May. :blue_heart:

Yes. Twice! I had my son Aug 10th 2016, after having him I was back on the pill. Had my miracle daughter Aug 27th 2017! Needless to say, I switched birth control & now have the nexplanon implant!

Yes! With my first baby who is 20months old and im 38wks pregnant with baby number 2! Always always use alternative protection as well!!

Yes! My 3rd child I was taking Ortho tricyclene birth control faithfully & surprise! I found it I was pregnant.

My sister was conceived on the pillšŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Yup lol with my daughter

My mom with my sister

My friend with her son. She was unaware of the consequences of antibiotics on the pill

Yes my grandsons girl friend she was on antibiotics and they found out real quick it over rides the pill

I cant count i think all of my friends have

I did. I honestly never missed a pill and took it at the same time everyday and got pregnant

Yes my third one n Iā€™m pg now I was on the shot

Of courseā€¦ Thatā€™s why thereā€™s the success rate %

Yes. I didnā€™t know about the whole antibiotic thing. :woman_shrugging:t3:

I got pregnant with an IUD :woman_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

I did with my second born.

4 times out of 7 kids

Currently pregnant with my daughter. Used pill as preventionšŸ˜‚

Antibiotics affects the success rate

Yes. Took it at the same time every single day and still got pregnant

Yes 25 weeks pregnant on the pill

Yes! He is now 3.5 months old

Both of my kids I was on the pill when I got pregnant.
Taking the pill the same time every day with an alarm nd not missing any.

I got pregnant with the pill and again on the patch.

Iā€™m a newbie to BC, Although this is a feed about the pill, i was curious to see if any ladies would say IUDs. I got my first IUD in April 2018 and i read way to many of these comments. Iā€™m terrified. I better not get PG :neutral_face:Iā€™ve got 4. oh know.

Yep. Twins are almost 4 now.

Yes! Shes 18 months old. I was 2 months pregnant before I found out.

6 year old was on the pill and period:/

I am a child of failed BC. :joy::joy:

Question: I think one other person had asked, but I am also very curious. I am wondering if there are any mamas on here that had gotten pregnant while having an IUD in place? Thanks! :blush:

I got pregnant while on the pill, iud, nuva ring, and depo. Have 5 kids 1 was planned. Finally just had a tubal. Between babys 2 and 3 is 10 1/2 months.

Shit tons of peopleā€¦

I personally have not but I have a friend who has all birth control babies. She is currently pregnant with her 4th and literally all of them she got pregnant while taking the pill even though she took it regularly.

It happens to a lot of people. But as long as you take it on time every day and follow all i structions with it and use a condom there should be no issue what so ever.

Yes. I named her Kelly.

Yes my oldest I was n the pill never missed a day was on the pill for two years when I found out I was already 7 weeks.

Oh this thread is scary!!

Yes with both my children

I have 6 year old twins who were conceived while I was on the pill.

Small chnce but yes you sure can