Can you get pregnant on your period?

Did during mine my 11 yr old was a complete surprise we were told I couldn’t get pregnant anymore surprise here comes our son.

Yes I got pregnant that way with my 4 year old

Yep. Mom to a 10 year old that way.

I never did but I just think anyone can get pregnant anytime they have unprotected sex

I don’t think so the menstrural cycle is there to get rid of the egg and the lining of wall where the baby implants into is being shredded away

I got pregnant right after my period

Yes you can. you can pregnant at anytime

1 Like

I got pregnant during the last day or 2 of my period. Both times :joy:. I have an irregular period though so I’m not really sure if that plays a part…

well, I’ve been dumped today. after six years. it’s being very hard to deal with…my head won’t stop hurting. I barely have anyone to tell it to…I’ve been such a strong person all this time and now I’m just exploding. my relationship with my last boyfriend might not have been pretty. (fights and all) but…I’ve been through so much with him…that now for me to immediately get over it might take me a few years…so i was like what to do together . but I no I cussed everything but thanks to dr Akhabue great spell caster and he help me to bring my lover back to me i really love his work Dr Akhabue we not stop sharing your name to the word.

:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

6 Likes

Yes you can! I didn’t think so but I was wrong lol

Following; bc same :joy::joy:

It is possible you were already pregnant and your body didn’t recognize you were??? Especially if it was light or spotting it could have been implantation bleeding

4 Likes

Oh fuck. Guys. I gotta be honest I didn’t think you could… So I let my dude cum in me last night :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

omfg wow some you women mate thats disgusting :100::gun::poop:

16 Likes

Yall get 1 week out of every month and you still can’t take a break :rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

Im not dissing anyone but this is basic stuff that should be taught in sex ed. This is why we need better sexual education in this country. I’ve been so many girls who had babies cuz they thought they couldn’t get pregnant on their… I also have had to talk to many women down from hysterics because they thought that somehow they could get pregnant from swallowing a man’s sperm. Sad

Actually sex during menstruation if climax is reached can help shorten or stop your period as it contracts the uterine walls causing the lining to shed much faster.

Definitely too soon to tell but pregnancy is definitely possible. Also those of you judging for having sex on your period… grow up :joy::joy::ok_hand:t4:

Yes that’s how I got pregnant😐

It’s possible but not likely.

1 Like

I did. Both times. Lol

you can get pregnant on ur peirod,Off ur peirod, When ur ovulating… Even if u wear contraception. Or Use contraception

basically u can get Pregnant whatever you do

8 Likes

Yep sperm lives inside you for about a week so if you ovulate early boom there’s a baby.

But ummm fuck that :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

I thought you can only get pregnant when you ovulate and realise a egg? That’s normally day 13 and Ur period is day 28 onwards?

2 Likes

Yes, low chances but definitely still possible.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Can you get pregnant on your period? - Mamas Uncut

Possibly because semen can live in you for up to 5 days after having sex

If you have a short cycle
Depends How long ago was the sex? You ovulate approx 2 weeks before next period is due
Having sex on your period would have nothing to do with it stopping tho
If it was near end of period then you might be in fertile window if you have a shorter than average cycle

Ummmm :face_with_raised_eyebrow: and when was the last time you had sex to be lactating already? Technically, pregnant women can leak colostrum towards the end of the pregnancy. Milk doesn’t come until after the baby is born :joy:
You do know that milk like discharge from the breast can be several other things which are a sign you need to get to a doctor :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Yes! Definitely can. I say wait a few weeks and take a test.

I did. I got pregnant on my period with both my children.

Maybe that was one time when you should have used the headache card

1 Like

Yes and chances increase in the later days of it.

Sperm can live inside your body for up to 7 days

Yessss :white_heart: I got pregnant with my son on my period :pray:t3:

Bloody looking like a crime scene did you put a towel down…

3 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Can you get pregnant on your period? - Mamas Uncut

I have felt a let down after hearing another baby cry when I wasn’t around my own, maybe a year after finishing up with breastfeeding.

1 Like

I have a friend who got pregnant while breastfeeding her 9 months old baby. That pretty much throws everything out the window for me! :joy:

1 Like

I had sex on my period, well towards the end of it if you know what I mean, so I thought it would be safe. It wasn’t. So yeah somehow it’s possible

3 Likes

Lactation is not normal until late in pregnancy. If you are lactating, please see your doctor. A pituitary tumor can cause lactation without pregnancy.

69 Likes

While it can happen, you wouldn’t be getting pregnant from the ovulation that just occurred bc your period has already started, it would be from a new ovulation cycle so even if you were able to get pregnant, it shouldn’t be the reason your period stops early.

10 Likes

Go see your doctor to check your pregnancy status n to see why your lactating so early that is not normal.

We are now 33 weeks pregnant lol, I definitely thought I’d be ok haha positive test soon revealed I could fall pregnant on my period lol

2 Likes

Yes you can get pregnant while on your period, I did, but unfortunately I had a miscarriage 3 months after. It happen 27 years ago. I don’t say it might happen to you but please go see your doctor.

1 Like

You can get pregnant while on your period, but I doubt the pregnancy would’ve stopped your period that soon after sex. It can take from about 24 hours to 5 days for the sperm to travel to meet the egg. Likely it wasn’t that long after sex that your period stopped. Sex itself, CAN cause your period to stop early. Muscle contractions during an orgasm push out the uterine contents faster possibly resulting in a shorter period. As for lactating, there are other causes for lactation other than pregnancy more that are not so serious than are (medications including birth control, antidepressants, herbal remedies, opiates, or marijuana use, excessive stimulation of the breasts or nipples, irregular periods, …). Your best bet is to see your doctor A.S.A.P., but don’t panic.

6 Likes

Yes, my mom got pregnant with me while she had her period… At least that’s what she told me… Lol

3 Likes

Weird things happen…see your doctor immediately. I know of cases where women ovulate more than once a month … So better to find out.

Definitely, you can lactate when your not pregnant though so if you’re not, I would ask the gp about testing your prolactin levels

5 Likes

I got conceived days after my period so it is likely. Sperm lives in the body for a quick minute before it dies out. Definitely take a test as soon as you can, but it probably won’t show positive until after 3 weeks minimum

You can get pregnant any time. Most women ovulate 12-14 days after the first day of their period but you can ovulate any time.

8 Likes

I got pregnant with both of my kids on the last day of my period. Never tried earlier during my period tho hahaha but it’s possible

You’ll have to wait it out to know for sure but when you are on your period you are shedding your uterine lining that was prepared to receive fertilization as well usually if you have sex on your period you body is like oh man we gotta get ready again. 100% still talk to a doctor

3 Likes

You can get pregnant any time even if you use contraception. It’ll be too early to tell though so wait a week or two to take a test

Yes you can get pregnant on your period the chances are lower but still possible . If your next cycle is abnormal I would test.

1 Like

Low probability but not impossible Can You Get Pregnant on Your Period? - American Pregnancy Association

Although it is rare that a woman can get pregnant on her period, 1st day included, it IS possible. I got pregnant the first day of my period (and my wedding day). My period stopped the next day. Found out 4 months pregnant I was having twins :smiley:

1 Like

ABSOLUTELY!!! I’ve heard way to many teens think this isn’t possible and it blows my mind. My sisters, mother and I have ALL gotten pregnant on our periods. That’s really the only times I’ve been able to get pregnant is when I’m on it!! Don’t be a fool, make em wrap his tool!!!

1 Like

Alot of girls when they have sex on their period it can stop completely for the rest of the cycle. But it’s not always a good thing to do if this happens you. My friend gets alot of pain when she does and her period stops

Not usually, but it’s possible. Take a test in a week or two. If you have other pregnancy symptoms with a negative test, see your doctor to be sure.

1 Like

You can fall pregnant while being on your period but it’s not as easy as people think. It’s more less likely to happen.

2 Likes

Yes it is possible. I know someone personally who got pregnant that way. Surprised the hell out of me as well

Also… that period might not even have been a period… it could be implantation bleeding!

1 Like

It’s possible, but not common. Just get a test done to be sure.

1 Like

Lets just say my first child is here because i didnt know you can get pregnant while on your period. You can get pregnant at ANY point in your cycle, certain points are a lot easier than others (ex, ovulation) sperm can live in the vagina for a couple of days (not sure how many)

In my experience having sex on my period has stopped it or even decreased the severity of it.

When ever I had sex on my period, mine would stop, but Iam fixed I cant have anymore babies

Bigger question is who has sex when the woman’s got her period,must be an Italian who likes wearing the "dolmio grin"yuk lol

3 Likes

Wait…people think you can’t get pregnant on your period?

2 Likes

Yes it can happen. Go to your dr in about two or three weeks to make sure.

Well first of all, having sex on your period is not advisable.

It’s to flush out impurities. Stop it.

2 Likes

It’s rare but yes you can

The only 100% birth control is abstinence!

1 Like

What if u had period sex …there is penetration but no ejaculation? Is it still possible??

Yes happened to me. I miscarried though :disappointed:

5 Likes

Yes you can get pregnant on your period, but it is also waaay too early to tell if what you’re saying is that you had sex while on your period and that same day it stopped. Sex can actaully cause you to have shorter periods

6 Likes

I got pregnant on my period but I was irregular

I definitely got period while on my cycle

See your Dr. Not face book please

1 Like

No if it was your true period.

1 Like

I doubt you’d be lactating that early. It usually doesn’t happen until the end of your pregnancy. For me it wasn’t until after I had my son.

1 Like

Having sex while in your period can actually shorten the length and stop cramps!

1 Like

Not likely. It wouldn’t be the “norm” to get pregnant on your period but not impossible.

1 Like

:100: yes. One of my best friends has a 20 year old to prove lol

When someone asks the Web and not a doctor…

2 Likes

Should go see a doctor.
My daughter was having period irregularities and lactation very young and it was a hormonal imbalance.

Yes you can get pregnant when you are having your period. Make an appointment to see your OB/GYN.

Yes, you can – I did. My period stopped immediately on the fourth day even though they usually lasted 11 to 14 days. Got sick about ten days later! Had a girl 8 -1/2 months later!

Lactating’s not a good sign

Hell yeah… we super fertile before and after our period

Lol get yourself a obstetrician MD.

There’s a lot of factually wrong answers in here and lactating could be for other reasons besides pregnancy even though some here say that’s the only reason possible. Only advice I would ever give to a person saying this would be to see your doctor not ask fb. Please please please just go to your doctor.

No more than likely the sex stopped your period. It’s happened to me a lot

2 Likes

As a 27 year old dude who’s a virgin and whose best friends are almost all female, IDK. I do remember reading a health article that said sex during your period is supposed to be more pleasurable due to nerve endings down there being extremely sensitive.

During Your Period
The chances are pretty good that you will not get pregnant during your period. Menstruation is the signal that the ovum was not fertilized or implanted, leading to a drop in hormone levels and the shedding of the uterine lining. During this stage in your cycle, your risk of pregnancy will remain negligible until you next ovulate.

1 Like

Yes tho unlikely … It’s definitely possible … Not everyone has the text menstrual cycle

Reading below comments from facebook doctors cz i gt nothing to do today jeezuuusss :rofl::rofl::rofl:some.of the comments i read myann do they even know what they are saying

Fyi for all ya genuis doctor out here lactation start only around your mid pregnacy which is 3-5 mnths normally

Unless a colostrum situation which can happen at early trimester of your pregnancy

I just Google it because I don’t have periods so I can’t help u sorry hun

i got pregnant on my period