Can you get pregnant with the pull out method?

has anyone gotten pregnant 5 weeks pp using the pull out method NO BASHING OR NEGATIVE RESPONSE

79 Likes

Seriously the pull out method is not an effective form of birth control you were bound to get pregnantā€‹:woman_facepalming:t4::woman_facepalming:t4:

12 Likes

I have a few things I can tell you an the possibilities and what has happened to me. Iā€™m not posting it on here because of rude people. So if you would like to message me thatā€™s fine.

1 Like

Itā€™s ALWAYS possible to get pregnant using that method :joy::woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Your doctor tells you to wait 6 weeks because you literally have an open wound that is susceptible to infection. Plus, pull out is not an effective form of birth control.

20 Likes

:woman_facepalming:t2: Sorry but you cannot ask a stupid question and expect no one to give an honest answer :woman_shrugging:t2:

8 Likes

I wouldnā€™t use this method right after giving birth. I have used it with success but youā€™re highly fertile right after having a baby and most doctors warn against using it ever if youā€™re trying to avoid pregnancy.

2 Likes

Umā€¦what? Youā€™re not even cleared for sex until 6 weeks. And the pull out method is not safe nor birth control. So uh yesā€¦:woman_facepalming:

11 Likes

I have been doing the pull out method for 3 yrs now and not pregnant yet plus when I use birth control and think Iā€™m good to go bam I get pregnant every time one was on the pill and another on the mirena

Umm noā€¦ But you can get pregnant very easy right after giving birthā€¦ And the " pull out" form of birth control is so not safeā€¦ Your doctor should of spoke to you about this and you should of asked questions and listen to your doctor

3 Likes

I havenā€™t but doesnā€™t mean you can ! But I am pregnant now but thatā€™s bc we were trying

1 Like

I can not believe this is even a question! Seriously, the pull out method is not a form of birth control! Smdh :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:.

16 Likes

I got pregnant with the pullout 7 years agošŸ˜‚ and we were VERY careful lol and after you give birth youā€™re really super fertile is what I was always told.

4 Likes

Well pull out isnā€™t reliable but I have a ten month age Gap between my two eldest

1 Like

Yes many people have.

Anytime a dick is put into a vagina, there is a chance of getting pregnant.

Buy some condoms until you get on birth control. Please take the time to do so

4 Likes

You just reminded me to take my pill.

19 Likes

Me! My almost 7 year old and almost 6 year old are proof :joy:

Youā€™re not even cleared for sex at 6 weeks!! Let your body heal! And after you give birth youā€™re extremely fertile. Good luck having another baby in 9 months

6 Likes

Very common to get pregnant in that time

1 Like

8 weeksā€¦ but it took so long to have my son I thought it would take forever to get pregnant again

3 Likes

There is SO many things wrong with thisā€‹:woman_facepalming:t2::joy:

3 Likes

Ummm no i got pregnant with my 2nd child 9 1/2 months after my first child so my kids are 18 months apart

No shit :sweat_smile: any time you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant buy some condoms cheaper then a second kid in diapers

Sara here for the comments

9 Likes

8 wksā€¦ Love my boys but man is it work having back to back babies.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: is this a joke? My goodness I hope so :person_facepalming:

5 Likes

The pull out method is actually reliable. However, and this is a HUGE HOWEVER! You dont know what changes your body will be under after the baby. Your luteal phase may not be the same, etc. If you dont know when you ovulate, etcā€¦ you cant practice this correctly.

4 Likes

I hope this is a teenager :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2: grown women wouldnt be asking this. (Or I like to think so)

12 Likes

Should you be having sex at 5 weeks?

4 Likes

Have the morning after pill on hand for these type of situations the pull out method youā€™re just playing Russian roulette with it you only need one little sperm to swim its way up

2019ā€¦ pull out is a method?!

7 Likes

A week couldnā€™t possibly make that much of a difference. Grow up

3 Likes

Why would you have unprotected sex when you arenā€™t even cleared by your doctor yet? You want no bashing but you acted irresponsible and careless. This is what you get. Most of us learned in middle school from sex Ed that the pullout method is unreliable. :woman_facepalming:

12 Likes

Try Moms & Machines they are am amazing judgement free mom group!

5 Likes

Itā€™s your most fertile time

Congrats on your baby and infection. They say wait 6 weeks for a damn reason people

Happened to me 4 months PP and this will be my 4th pregnancy and 3rd child. My fiance will be getting a vesectomy after this!

How I got my first two girl and now I am 19 weeks

Pull out method is not effectiveā€¦ Iā€™m proof of it!!

1 Like

Even if he pulls out there is pre cum that most of the time neither one of yall feel. Itā€™s likely you could

1 Like

I was told as long as bleeding has stopped and thereā€™s no pain you are fine to have sex. I was active 3 weeks after, everything was fine. You run a risk with the pull out method regardless.

Also I was taught that your not actually ā€œsuper fertileā€ after pregnancy, there is just no good way to tell when your ovulating, because you just had a baby and dont know when your period will start. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

My kids are 10 months apart soooooā€¦

2 Likes

Youā€™re most fertile after having a baby.

1 Like

Yeah I wouldnā€™t trust that

Way to go, fertile Myrtle. :woman_facepalming:t2:

22 Likes

I had sex the day after! AND I had a c section. And I continued to have sex everyday

4 Likes

Post partum or not the pull out method is a very ineffective form of birth control

14 Likes

You can absolutely get pregnant off of pre ejaculation. The pull out method is not reliable, nor is breastfeeding. Not to mention you are VERY fertile in the first few months post partum. If you have had intercourse, your best bet is to take a test in about a week or so.

6 Likes

I had sex 4 weeks pp. No condom, and he pulled out. No baby
And im fertile as hell. (I have a million kids) anyway
Everyones diff. our bodies def are diff.

1 Like

Worked for me for 9 years then bam ā€¦ now I have a 6 month old :rofl:

2 Likes

Let me fix this question.
Can I get pregnant by having sex?
:woman_facepalming:t2:

29 Likes

Not after 5 weeks but 9 weeks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sorry pull out does not work got pregnant with my oldest that way. And your super fertile after having a baby. So your chances are high for pregnancy

2 Likes

I have 3 children from the pull out method

5 Likes

Yep I did with my second child. Had no clue. What a SURPRISE that was!!!

1 Like

I have 2 kids exactly one year to the day apart. Most my kids are super close in age. You are very fertile after birth trust me. I have 9 biological kids.

5 Likes

Pull out always worked for us.
Unless he didnā€™t pull out lol
Baby #2 on the way :grin:

I got pregnant when my rainbow baby boy was two monthā€™s had his sister when he was 11 monthā€™s now heā€™s 18 monthā€™s sheā€™s 7 monthā€™s I got pregnant at 5 monthā€™s PP with her Iā€™m currently 10 weeks and 3 days

3 Likes

Pull out is a no no.You can get pregnant from pre-cum and still be able to get pregnant again for the next sexual intercourse

3 Likes

I had 3 kids do to precum and nope pull out method doesnā€™t work.

2 Likes

Yes, I did at 4 weeks PP

Millions of women get pregnant like that, yes

1 Like

I got pregnant 2 1/2 months after my daughter was born. So that would be about 10 weeksish. Never had a period before I got pregnant either.

Our pull outā€™s name is Blake. Heā€™s 13.

9 Likes

I got pregnant for my youngest son using the pull out method

Precum has ejaculate in it(swimmers). Moms should wait till their 6week PP visit to get back on that again. Bodies need to heal. It takes a full year for nutruitional status, hormones to reregulate ligaments to strengthen. Other wise you walk into the next Pregnancy alittle weaker as baby needs all your folic acid to form the neuro tube (spine and brain/scull), 5th week by Last Menstral Period or week 3 after ovulation. Spinal Bifida or Anancephaly could be a problem as growth will be incomplete. Thus the need to start Prenatal Vitamins when you start thinking about getting pregnant.
Anemia is another common issues.

5 Likes

My cousin did 4 months pp the only thing I say to warn ppl about that is your body still hasnā€™t adjusted back to normal and could be damaging to your body.

My daughter got pg using pull out method

1 Like

The pull out method is the least effectiveā€¦ So i would assume so.
If there has to be a line that says ā€œno bashing or negative commentsā€, 9 times out of 10 its because its a ridiculous question. Use Google & read some real studies with real numbers & educate yourself on what would be most effective for youā€¦ I mean, Iā€™d assume you arenā€™t trying to get pregnant again so soonā€¦:smirk:

4 Likes

here is the golden answer for this question. The pull out method does not work. Period.

Just because they donā€™t full on ejaculate does not mean that they donā€™t leak seminal fluid with small bits of semen in it. That clear fluid? That will still get you pregnant and that leaks the entire time during ā€œplayā€. It does not matter when, where, what circumstance it can always get you pregnant. Adult hour over here for educational purposes.

2 Likes

Yesā€¦pre-cum carries swimmers to ladies

4 Likes

Are ppl really still this stupid? The pullout method is not a preventative for pregnancy lolā€¦ Really? Is this a real question?!

4 Likes

Itā€™s not a method. Itā€™s pregnancy Russian roulette :roll_eyes:

13 Likes

Ffs. Stop making babies. You a condom.

Nopeā€¦never had sex before 6 weeks pp

3 Likes

Post partum or not the pull out method is a very ineffective form of birth control

3 Likes

You arent even supposed to be having sex that soon your gonna fuck your vagina up.

Perfect time to get pregnant! Precum will get you pregnant just as easily so donā€™t have sex or use actual birth control.

3 Likes

My two youngest are 10 mths apart!

3 Likes

That is not a method itā€™s a myth

5 Likes

Im sure people haveā€¦ i mean theres sperm in precumā€¦:woman_facepalming:t3:

My best friend got pregnant 2 weeks pp like that! Her kids are the same age 6 weeks outta the year. She never had a period between pregnancies.

2 Likes

Umā€¦ Maybe some people donā€™t know, but you can also get pregnant while being. ā€¦ PREGNANT. :scream:

2 Likes

My 2 daughters are 11 months and 2 days apartā€¦you do the math :wink: your body goes hormone crazy after pregnancyā€¦thatā€™s the biggest reason they say no sex until your 6 week follow up then you get on birth control and tell you x amount more time until itā€™s effective

3 Likes

Probably most ppl considering your cervix wont be closed for a year after birth you have much higher chances the closer to birth you mess up. Pull out method is not a method its roulette with a penis

You are very fertile after u have a baby . That is why your doctor tells you to wait at least 6 months ! So yes it is a possibility to get pregnant ESPECIALLY using the ā€œ pull out method ā€œ . That is not a form of birth control .

2 Likes

Becoming pregnant right now shouldnā€™t be of concern since you shouldnā€™t even be having sexā€‹:woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging:t3: 6 wks pp is the minimum. You should get the clear from your doctor and get on birth control as the pull out method is not a form of birth controlā€¦

5 Likes

I am not exactly sure why women ask really odd questions on here and then state no bashing please because you just pretty much asked for open fire on you :woman_facepalming: if you are this unsure just ask your doctor or read a after pregnancy book because either way it will inform you of the answer you are surprisingly seeking :joy: best of luck

7 Likes

I got pregnant instantly and now my kids have the same bday one year apart lol

5 Likes

6 and half months preg as we speak thinking pull out game works lol

3 Likes

I waited until I got my birth control at my 6 week apt

I waited until I got my birth control at my 6 week apt

When youā€™re asking a legitimate question why would anybody give insulting remarks or hurtful remarks I donā€™t understand that this is what Facebook is all about is helping other people

3 Likes

Yup except it was 3 months pp

There shouldnā€™t be bashing or negative responses anyway. Unless you feel mightier then thou. If you do, have several seats. :seat::seat::seat::seat:

3 Likes

Yeah donā€™t do that. My girls are 11 months apart.

1 Like

Pull out Mmethod work for me ,9 yrs. until I told him to leave it in!

1 Like

Not 5 weeks but 5 months. But it worked for 3 years until we tried for our second.