Can you go to monster jam while pregnant?

Ummmmm why wouldn’t it be safe?

Ehhh why not? I mean, why would you think it’s not safe?

There is no reason why you can’t go

lol sorry but why wouldn’t it be safe? Your not going to ride the trucks are you?

1 Like

I went to a tech n9ne concert 8 months pregnant

4 Likes

I’m going and I’ll be 7 mos preg. It’ll be fine

1 Like

As long as you aren’t driving or letting the trucks jump you, you should be good.

2 Likes

As someone who worked at the arenas for those events . It smells like gas and it’s a very strong smell. It gave me a headache and I was only 8 weeks pregnant . All depends on what u can to take . Other than that you should be just fine

1 Like

My mom went to a Ozzy concert when she was 32 weeks pregnant with me. I’m fine

3 Likes

I’m going Saturday and I’m 29 weeks :woman_shrugging:t3:

I know they say be careful with concerts and things because of sound but unless your doing it everday you’ll be fine. I went to a concert 6 months pregnant with my first and he turned out fine.

1 Like

I would get low seats. The fumes rise. I had a hard time breathing the last time I went I was not pregnant but wanted to leave early.

I don’t see any reason why you being pregnant would mean you couldn’t go I don’t see anything wrong with it so I say go for it have fun and enjoy the show

I went when I was pregnant, I was slightly worried about the fumes but everything turned out fine :slightly_smiling_face:

I went for my son’s birthday on 1/20 and my daughter was born 1/25. It’s just loud. Bring ear plugs

Are you getting in the trucks? Lol you will be fine lol

2 Likes

Unless you plan on getting run over it’s pretty safe

10 Likes

Who is approving these questions and who is asking them :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

I mean I was around loud noises and fumes almost daily since before I can remember as a kid (probably in the womb) all my kids were the same and we are all fine no problems. I was always helping my family on farms, riding in tractors you name it, rebuilding tractors, cars, working on derby cars and daily drivers etc. I went to monster jam a couple pregnancies, rough truck, derbies, truck and tractor pulls (which are louder with more fumes with every single pregnancy). I think it’s safe, it’s all up to you if you feel it’s safe or not but then again I did other thing the doctor said no to like certain food and drinks and how much I can and can’t do physically, because I turned out ok along with everyone else

You can but it is enclosed and the fumes are a headache away. If you suffer from loud noises and get jumpy, I don’t recommend.

My mom went when she was pregnant with me and then took me right after i was born. Its n my baby book which i found and its tattered im only 36 it should look new darnit.

I went to dirt track races when I was 7 months pregnant with my son & he’s good loud and a lot of dust

I went to a wwe match when I was 6months pregnant in the front row

As long as you stay out of crowds I think you should be fine

I went to one just a few weeks ago and I am currently pregnant and was then to

Some of these peoples comments kill me … this momma is asking in a er of caution or if anyone else has went and everyone is judging she may be a first time momma and just trying to be extra cautious etc … there are plenty of reasons she could be asking … I would say you should be ok! Take a friend ask your dr if there are any precautions you need to take but I’d say it’s ok to go !

Facebook is just getting more and more stupid.

No, you risk your baby getting rumbling baby syndrome. When born it will make truck noises instead of crying. Don’t risk it.

2 Likes

Yes I went recently. You should be fine!

I don’t know If this is allowed but I am selling me and my kiddos monster Jam head phones if anyone is interested, they are $30 a piece if you purchase them from there.

I went to one I was 7 8 months prego

I helped at a race track while pregnant with my oldest and he is 38 now and a big strong healthy man now

I’m feeling the need to jump in here. 1st - I was on here because of the same question as the poster, as we are looking at buying tickets to a Monster Jam for a group and one of the attendees is pregnant, and has had previous delivery issues. For all the people who said, “Oh I can’t even…or I just can’t believe these moms today”, or any of the other flippant, uneducated responses, the question is viable. A simple google search will return results from Monster Truck shows and CDC that it is not recommended for pregnant moms due to problems that noises in excess of 95dcb can create for both delivery (pre-mature due to vibrations) and possible hearing damage to baby.

That being said, “can” doesn’t mean “will” and it is good to see that quite a few mom’s reported they attended loud noise events with no issues for them or baby.

But please, for heaven’s sake, have a little care before responding that a question is “silly” when in fact, it’s a quite viable question.