Can you go to monster jam while pregnant?

Have any mamas went to monster Jam while pregnant? Is it safe? Should I not go?

66 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Can you go to monster jam while pregnant? - Mamas Uncut

I mean unless you’re the one driving the monster trucks I don’t see why it wouldn’t be safe lol

28 Likes

I mean if it’s safe for kids then ya. But if you’re worried about someone bumping into you then​:woman_shrugging:t2: but damn all that walking while prego no thank you :joy:

I went while pregnant and my baby has all fingers and toes.

2 Likes

I mean I don’t see a reason as to why not?

1 Like

What kind of question is this?

1 Like

I worry for the babies being born to some of these anon posters seriously

1 Like

Lol awe. Yes. I had a blast and it was my husband’s and middle sons first time :heart_eyes: great stuff.

Breathing in all that diesel and the concerning noise decibel levels would be a big no for me.

8 Likes

Maybe research what it is first. How would it be unsafe?

1 Like

:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: obviously yeah… if you’re not the one driving then what’s the problem?

1 Like

You do realize some people breathe in worse than that while pregnant and thank God some of their babies are fine.

Umm why wouldn’t you be able to go? If you are referring to the loudness, I went to multiple loud music concerts pregnant and noise didn’t hurt the baby. All u do is sit in a chair and watch the entertainment lol. Exhaust isn’t nothing to worry about. Fresh air does flow through.

1 Like

Should I even ask what a monster jam is?

1 Like

yes you can do whatever you want while pregnant.

I went. It was as bad as what people are making it seem

Just don’t sit in the upper section
All the fumes rise

Well I think that it is an individual thing. I went to NHRA and was in the pits while pregnant and also went to NASCAR, these were company events so I had an obligation to go, nonetheless a blast….nonissue

1 Like

Why wouldn’t you? Unless you’re driving one of the trucks? Lol :joy:

2 Likes

I went at 7 months everything was fine

I say sure, the only thing with me when I was pregnant was I went to see a movie like a week before my son was born and apparently it was too loud for him because I never got beat up so bad from the inside lol

I went to concerts when I was pregnant. Kiddo loved the drum solos :slight_smile:

Just watch your step in the stands and take a friend with you to

1 Like

Are you going to be riding in the truck?

3 Likes

I did I even rode in a monster truck lol

Check what noise decibel is too loud for baby and see if that will exceed it.
You can do whatever you want technically but the noise CAN hurt the baby. Just because all the comments say it didn’t hurt their baby, doesn’t mean it won’t hurt the next.

1 Like

If you are worried about the fumes buy a special mask but go have fun X

I think we can figure out who made this post! I feel sorry for some of these baby being Born!

You aren’t riding in the truck. It’s a sit and watching the event.

I would go
I went to Disney and rode the rides at 12 weeks pregnant
My son was born fine

Caution it could make your kid be born with a mullet and dip of skoal…

1 Like

I don’t understand, will you be driving the monster trucks? How would sitting in the stands not be safe?

1 Like

I’m a nurse. I have 5 kids. While pregnant I have hunted, been to music concerts, raced in mud bogs. Ect. Just be aware of where you are and always use caution but still live your life

1 Like

It is loud but I’d say it would be fine. My kids loved it. They also had ear protection

1 Like

I roller skated pregnant. Forward and backward, worked full time as a nurse lifting and repositioning patients, exercised, and moved three days after a c section. I’m sure going to watch monster trucks is less strenuous

1 Like

If you’re worried about fumes you could mask it up!!

2 Likes

You guys act like you never had silly questions while pregnant. She’s probably a first time mom and nervous about everything. When I was pregnant with my first we went to the movies and for some reason it was super super loud and every gun shot , fighting scene and bang he would kick and move like crazy and I wanted to leave cuz it made me nervous for him. Don’t be so harsh.

3 Likes

I went one year with my husband, & the fumes were God awful. I felt sick for 2 days afterwards & have never gone back.

1 Like

Do you plan on driving the trucks ? :joy:

1 Like

Lol get baby use to noise before they enter this crazy world

1 Like

Shoot I went to Indiana beach and rode all the rides while pregnant. You will be fine mama just watching a monster truck show

I jet skied at 5mos, perfectly healthy baby, age 25, def would not recommend that though lol young and dumb

Yes. Did it and totally fine. I think baby liked it.

Google sound decibel while pregnant

4 Likes

I took my son a month before I was due with my daughter and she is fine

Why not? Lol I don’t suggest driving the monster trucks but watching them is fine lol the baby may love it

1 Like

You’re being serious!?

2 Likes

I did. Baby was super active. I want to say I was like 6-7 months. Maybe not if you’re due like any day just simply because it’s a lot of walking.

Unless you plan on driving the trucks you can go. As long as you’re comfortable.

4 Likes

I went to all sorts of races while pregnant. 1 time when I was pregnant with my 1st, when I was 18, I went to a club

1 Like

Yea. Even went to a circus 1 week before baby was born.

1 Like

The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health advises that pregnant women avoid routine exposure to noise louder than 115 decibels (think of the noise a chainsaw makes).

What google said lol

3 Likes

Yeah. I went when I was 6 months pregnant I mean the fumes can be much but that’s if ur in an inclosed arena if it’s at an outdoor arena the fumes won’t be bad as it’ll be ventilated. But I mean I went a few times to a indoor arena pregnant an me & baby we’re fine

I went to a rob zombie Manson concert like 81/2 months pregnant…had a blast drink plenty of water and enjoy yourself.

3 Likes

Idk what monster jam is but ima say yeahhhh. I’ve been to concerts, on planes, down water slides, on rides, to festivals, all while pregnant. even sawed down my own Christmas tree one year, pregnant. so yeah I think you’ll be fine. Women in other countries do crazy shit while pregnant … lol

I went to a WWE Event And A Monster Jam Event you will be fine

1 Like

As long as your not driving the truck you should be fine lol

6 Likes

Are you driving the truck or watching? Lol. Just make sure it’s well ventilated.
We went to a hockey game at 38 weeks and had to leave though. Every time the buzzer went off she kicked me so hard I felt sick.

I dont see why you can’t go just don’t do anything dangerous

I went to nhra for all 3 pregnancies

Depends on if your driving the monster trucks or watching them lol (I think your fine to watch them)

2 Likes

I went. My kid is 22 now and perfectly healthy. I was 6 months pregnant and took my 7 year old to see the show. The 7 year old is turning 30 this year and has a 4.5 year old daughter herself. Both are perfectly healthy.

Girl I went to Las Vegas and went to Fremont street, it was the loudest place I went to before and my doctor said I should be fine and so will baby. :heart:

Why wouldn’t you be able to?

I can’t with some of these questions. :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I went to a concert at 37 weeks :woman_shrugging:t3: it was a blast

I saw the Chainsmokers at 38 weeks pregnant and was right next to the stage (seats not floor, of course…I’m not crazy…). Saw Slipknot at 30 weeks (in seats)…my kids REALLY like music lol

The trucks don’t touch you…

7 Likes

Yes you will be fine. The amniotic fluid acts as a buffer to the babies ears. Now they might not like the sounds and in turn you may get the sh*t kicked out of your insides…lol…but no harm will come to your little one. Enjoy your trip!

2 Likes

Yes of course you can

I took my kids last weekend and the lady next to me was pregnant :woman_shrugging:

Ignore all these rude ass hateful “women.” You should go! But I’d wear ear plugs, maybe a mask if you’re worried about the fumes. It’s SUPER loud. Ignore the rude comments. They’re just haters and cant help another mom out and let’s not forget how “perfect” they are. They know everything :grin:

Yes, yes you can :joy:you will be fine.

I mean it’s a valid question. The baby can hear inside the womb. I was concerned about loud noises too while I was pregnant. Y’all are mean for no reason. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I wouldn’t past 26 weeks…just bc my kids always wanted to climb up in my chest while preggo if heard loud noises in the womb. I was soo uncomfortable. Lol. Just went to see Reba live at 24 weeks…last concert or event I’m going to preggo bc wore me out just sitting there for 2 hours plus baby girl was kicking like crazy. Glad i could sit through it without peeing every 5 minutes.

1 Like

Are you just looking for an excuse not to go? :joy:

5 Likes

I did! My daughter kicked the whole time but was still fun!!

1 Like

Why wouldn’t you be able to?

4 Likes

Idk…last time I went the fumes were pretty strong.

You should be fine. I was driving semi truck on highways and mill sites until I couldn’t pick straps off the ground.

1 Like

No you should go ill take the tickets so they don’t go to waste…I am just kidding go have fun enjoy yourself eat some nachos stand in line to pee get a giant foam finger or whatever

I went and I think I was six months along… he’s 16 now. Always has been fully healthy

Just don’t drink and I think you’ll be good to go…

I went to buzz fest while big pregnant, yea I know probably wasn’t my best decision but she’s almost 8 now so everything was fine. I was just exhausted and hot! Plus I got a free seat because they didn’t like me sitting on the lawn and gave me a seat. So there’s that!

I did it! My girl is 5. She is ok :slight_smile: it’s super fun!!

I did and no issues when I went

I didn’t because i was worried about the fumes and smells.

I went while pregnant twice lol also went to Bon Jovi, Lady Gaga & Rihanna while pregnant! My youngest is almost 11, all love music and monster trucks!

1 Like

Becareful when choosing seats. Not monster jam but I went to Harlem globe trotters just weeks before my due date with my daughter. The stairs were tough & I had to go up & down to the bathroom several times. Plus I had an irrational fear of going into labor I’m the stadium :rofl: freaked out the men next to me too. They kept telling me not to have the baby right there.

Seriously go have a good time! It’s going to be the last time in a long time you can go to something loud & crowded & enjoy it.

You’re fine. I don’t know why you wouldn’t be.

Are you driving the monster truck? Then talk to your PCP.

2 Likes

I went and was 7 months pregant…gave birth to a beautiful girl in October least to say lots noises do not faze her

You can do whatever the hell you want to do as long as you don’t get an abortion…

4 Likes

I went to mushroomhead pregnant​:woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging: I was going to be 19 with a baby…I wanted to use my last time before then to do the things I wouldn’t be able to as much. It’s a personal preference. No one else can decide for you

1 Like

I did with one of my last two I can’t remember which one but they both have selective hearing so it could be either lol

I did and I went into labor later that night :joy:

1 Like

I love this post so much lol metal mama!!

What in the world would you be doing there that isn’t safe

4 Likes

Unless you are driving I don’t see why not

2 Likes

I went yesterday! It was fine.